Options

Consumables?

casanchez33casanchez33 Registered Users 24 Posts
How or where can I get "more" consumables? I'am trying to finish the "BOUNTY FOR MASS CONSUMPTION". THANKS!!

Comments

• Options
    straightshooterstraightshooter Registered Users 1,231 Posts
    During a hunt click on sports drink icon or hollow points to buy for glu to use during hunt also infared batteries probably count but if you pay.glu to win the glu bounty it's counter productive unless you want to tick off all bounties
    ( + )
  • Options
    TdubTdub Registered Users 706 Posts
    That is one bounty I have no desire to win just for the sake of winning it...
    Say What??
  • Options
    biggamepisalbiggamepisal Registered Users 115 Posts
    Same here t dub. Typical Glu games tactics. Spend much for little return.
  • Options
    LosLos Registered Users 263 Posts
    How or where can I get "more" consumables? I'am trying to finish the "BOUNTY FOR MASS CONSUMPTION". THANKS!!
    Occasionally, they go on sale for hunter bucks. They went off sale when region 10 came out.
    Check in the specials after the next update.
  • Options
    DjRadNaDDjRadNaD Registered Users 1,448 Posts
    Los wrote: »
    Occasionally, they go on sale for hunter bucks. They went off sale when region 10 came out.
    Check in the specials after the next update.

Yea you were able to get 2 of each for only 10k bucks... I got it and it was 1 time buy :(
    I have only used consumables since the bounties came out so I have aver 20 of each, but I did find out that the only one that doesnt work is the animal call, which is listed as a consumable, also rare call is not a consumable
    My device: iPhone 5c
    Choice Dude on Board
  • Options
    BeekerBeeker Registered Users 57 Posts
    That is the only bounty I have not completed.
  • Options
    casajrcasajr Registered Users 1,468 Posts
    Me either. I have not spent any money on this game and I hoard my consumables. I really have not yet found a use for the hollow points, but the battery and sports drinks can be very useful.
    Common Sense is an ultra-rare superpower.
  • Options
    LosLos Registered Users 263 Posts
    casajr wrote: »
    Me either. I have not spent any money on this game and I hoard my consumables. I really have not yet found a use for the hollow points, but the battery and sports drinks can be very useful.

With required upgrades, the hollow points seem useless. Maybe I'll drop back to region 9 and see if I can blow the head off of one of those armor plated jackals!!!
  • Options
    SheppeckSheppeck Registered Users 1,609 Posts
    I sometimes use the hollow points on the harder to kill animals when I am doing club hunts. It helps a lot. You can hit the animal anywhere and get a kill.
    :cool:iPhone 6:cool: