Options

I cant wait till region 11 come out!!!!!!

aNYONE KNOW WHEN NEXT UPDATE DATE?

Comments

• Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    aNYONE KNOW WHEN NEXT UPDATE DATE?

Updates are every few weeks. You'll get a "coming soon" pop up and we'll post it on our social channels when it's around a week or so away.
  • Options
    straightshooterstraightshooter Registered Users 1,231 Posts
    G&H r300 now says region 10 where previously region 10-11 although states multiregion in stats wonder if this means r300 will remain when region 11 updates? Hope so
    ( + )
  • Options
    beerhunterbeerhunter Registered Users 277 Posts
    G&H r300 now says region 10 where previously region 10-11 although states multiregion in stats wonder if this means r300 will remain when region 11 updates? Hope so

...yeah, didn't notice; how come it was degraded?
  • Options
    Maybe region 11 will require bigger guns?
    ( + )
  • Options
    surely will but wouldn't be exactly fair to players who invested in it thinking it would last through r11 and now would be forced to get yet another gun...?
  • Options
    Eli_the_HunterEli_the_Hunter Registered Users 660 Posts
    I finally have enough gold bars to buy the weapon too... But I will wait now that I know this. I don't even use the rifle anyway.....
    :cool: iPhone 4s :cool:
  • Options
    ...or you might need it for the dinos... compare

http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?102295-what-about-a-dinosaur-hunt/page4
  • Options
    Ios only launches 24th april dino hunter deadly shores will android version be far behind in terms of launch date?
    ( + )
  • Options
    SoulsweeperSoulsweeper Registered Users 10 Posts
    Wish they would come out with 2 regions at a time with there updates hehe.. im usally done a new region in a day or two then have to wait again lol
  • Options
    Hidden region release took a while which seeing as region 10 - 11 gun downgrade I'm wondering if hidden region 2 next update hopefully with dinosaurs
    ( + )
  • Options
    SheppeckSheppeck Registered Users 1,609 Posts
    Hidden region release took a while which seeing as region 10 - 11 gun downgrade I'm wondering if hidden region 2 next update hopefully with dinosaurs

Do you really think deer hunter will have dinosaurs? To me it looks like it would be to much of an overlap with the Dino Hunter game Glu is going to release this summer. I hope I'm wrong because I would like to see dinasaurs in DH2014.
    :cool:iPhone 6:cool:
  • Options
    Glu admin hinted at dinos in another thread I assumed dh 2014 but could be wrong also I think any hunter would love the opportunity to hunt t-rex think I'd have an ar equipped grenade launcher In 458 socom or 50 beowulf
    ( + )
  • Options
    It's unlikely dinosaurs will appear in Deer Hunter... but Dino Hunter will not disappoint.
  • Options
    DjRadNaDDjRadNaD Registered Users 1,448 Posts
    gluadmin wrote: »
    It's unlikely dinosaurs will appear in Deer Hunter... but Dino Hunter will not disappoint.

I didnt think they would, and dino hunter will definately not disappoint!

I can only imagine it would be easy to patch in some dinos into here for an event, at a later time if people still request it after dino has been out for a while
    My device: iPhone 5c
    Choice Dude on Board
  • Options
    DjRadNaD wrote: »
    I didnt think they would, and dino hunter will definately not disappoint!

I can only imagine it would be easy to patch in some dinos into here for an event, at a later time if people still request it after dino has been out for a while

We would certainly love to, but apps are limited in what they can "promote" from one app to another.
  • Options
    pulled this from another thread, I know some were wondering
    gluadmin wrote: »
    There are a lot of regions and updates to come still in Deer Hunter 2014. As for Dino Hunter- it's won't be available worldwide until this summer.
    Choice Dude on Board
  • Options
    Keeping the two seperate makes sense as I enjoyed turok I'm looking forward to summer release of dino hunter deadly shores
    ( + )
  • Options
    Keeping the two seperate makes sense as I enjoyed turok I'm looking forward to summer release of dino hunter deadly shores

Yea I agree, Deer Hunter should be kept seperate, otherwise why have 2 games... also Deer hunter is good for the 1 shot kills that stand still the entire time, and well they are different in a good way, so that if you like to do one type of hunting you go to deer hunter and if you like dino hunter... which looks very modern.. you can play that :)

P.S. Straightshooter I suppllied those pictures you wanted
    Choice Dude on Board
  • Options
    I'll go take a look thankyou was wondering what weapons a dinasaur hunter would require to bring down as they are quite a bit bigger some of them
    ( + )