Options

Fish hunts in deer hunter?

I mean, we could have like a underwater theme than we hunt sharks,salmonand other fish?

Comments

• Options
    vid666vid666 Registered Users 76 Posts
    No need to be underwater. I have a family member with a fully automatic Uzi and he shoots salmon with it as the spawn up the creek behind his house. Also growing up a famer friend helped me bag about 50 pounds of trout in 5 minutes with a well thrown stick of dynamite in the river I had been fishing on. I say DH can have above water fish hunts. My wish list is Patagonia, south America region and shooting orcas from the beach as they cruise for seals. Mess up the predator hunt and the orcas scoop you from the beach.
  • Options
    straightshooterstraightshooter Registered Users 1,231 Posts
    Fishing with tnt must get a few birds as well!
    ( + )
  • Options
    arsoncoparsoncop Registered Users 4 Posts
    I have tried to shoot the fish when they jumped. Havent get one yet.
  • Options
    They're ghosts same as the flying bugs they don't register as hits pity really would make an added bonus
    ( + )
  • Options
    todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    Wow! I'll let the U.S. fish and wildlife service know about you guys! Lol I'm a diver by trade and a avid fisherman, so I see plenty of fish, don't need a game for that! :)
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
  • Options
    Did the padi course vis in uk not conducive to fish watching although some parts.better than others always fancied spear fishing under water distortion must make things tricky most things magnified through mask
    ( + )
  • Options
    vid666vid666 Registered Users 76 Posts
    todfoxx wrote: »
    Wow! I'll let the U.S. fish and wildlife service know about you guys! Lol I'm a diver by trade and a avid fisherman, so I see plenty of fish, don't need a game for that! :)
    I spent several days smoking two garbage bags full of those dynamited trout then many weeks eating them! The only evidence the Fish & game can see now is the smile on my face and the fat roll on my stomach.