Options

Deer Glu, I love Dino hunter

DjRadNaDDjRadNaD Registered Users 1,448 Posts
This is just my brief review, and I dont want to give anymore away, but Viper was the coolest looking trophy in R1 and Tyrranos was so fun! I am now on the next region and its the most superb thing, I am amazed, so thank you very much for listening to us here...

I didnt know if there was any better forum to put this in other than the DH14 that I am accustomed too.

~John

P.S. I am a little disappointed that the region 2 power pack replaces the region 1 special offer. but I will be ok lol

Is there anywhere that beta testers can give feedback on the dino game? I would rather go there cause I feel rude posting here.
My device: iPhone 5c
Choice Dude on Board

Comments

• Options
    blue ridgeblue ridge Registered Users 442 Posts
    How does one get to be a beta tester? I think I play enough DH2014 to give good feedback. ;)
    Facebook player
  • Options
    blue ridge wrote: »
    How does one get to be a beta tester? I think I play enough DH2014 to give good feedback. ;)

That is a good question lol, I downloaded it from the app store...

You just have to have an iPhone (4th gen doesnt work) or iPad, and make an itunes accnt from new zealand and you can get it too!

And the best part is it signed me into the same gamecenter account :)

I was trying to figure out how to delete this thread, but I feel that those that visit this forum deserve to know how to get it...

P.S. if you do download it private message me so we can talk about it, I dont want to bother people here talking about a different game, but by all means you should get it you will love it!

This is alot easier than it sounds btw, i just used google maps to find a new zealand adress, and their area code is 643
    Choice Dude on Board
  • Options
    Tips:

Do not finish a region until you have purchased the special pack for that region. these deals disappear as soon as the region is completed.

The region 1 pack is best deal, It blows the exotic weapon one time offer out of the water.

The region 2 pack has something in it that you can otherwise not get... I missed out on it :(

The game gives you the sera for free!

As long as you follow these guidelines you will have even more fun than I did...

P.S. the offers stopped working for me, so I might already be done playing it for now. as I cant buy any new guns without spending money, but then again it is very fun :)
    Choice Dude on Board
  • Options
    straightshooterstraightshooter Registered Users 1,231 Posts
    RPG we have to wait until summer what a _ _ _ _ _ _
    ( + )
  • Options
    That's what you think straightshooter lol... Little do you know
    Choice Dude on Board
  • Options
    straightshooterstraightshooter Registered Users 1,231 Posts
    I'm android so your news is as close to the game as I get for now at least
    ( + )
  • Options
    RooneRoone Registered Users 253 Posts
    gluadmin wrote: »
    Because the game is beta, we don't surface the full forums yet from the main page. But you can access them here: http://ggnbb.glu.com/forumdisplay.php?155-Dino-Hunter-Beta You'll be the first. :D

For those who didn't see a different thread!
  • Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    Hi All,
    We do not allow the sharing of private account information on our public forums. Thread is now locked and info removed.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.