Options

neck shots bounty

straightshooterstraightshooter Registered Users 1,231 Posts
Best place to pick up neck shots? Been shooting dall sheep region 10 and muskoxen but looking for a change of scenery
( + )

Comments

• Options
    WmCWmC Registered Users 218 Posts
    Best place to pick up neck shots? Been shooting dall sheep region 10 and muskoxen but looking for a change of scenery
    I got most of my neck kills for bounty in region 4...... Lots of game with large, thick necks.
  • Options
    blue ridgeblue ridge Registered Users 442 Posts
    In region 10, I've learned that in any of the bear onslaught hunts, if you shoot their feet, they will get gimpy, and you can pick any shot easily. It's only 3 kills, but you can get three necks every time. Also on the region 10 elk hunt, I wait for some to cut across and run in front of me. With an assault rifle (without using scope) you can pick the necks pretty easily, usually about 6 of 8.
    Facebook player
  • Options
    TMan2TMan2 Registered Users 35 Posts
    I also have found region 4 contract hunts are the best for neck shots.
  • Options
    straightshooterstraightshooter Registered Users 1,231 Posts
    Thankyou looks.like region four will be my next hunting region I found wolves region 10 easy and dall sheep ok but giraffe would be great..
    ( + )
  • Options
    TdubTdub Registered Users 706 Posts
    Region 4 for Head, neck, and lung shots! JMO
    Say What??
  • Options
    Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    since necks are my last remaining bounty, I found out that the best neck shots come from bisons, so u can shoot in region 10, there are two bison hunts (6 and 8 bisons). Aim for the top of the hump of the bison, preferably when the animal is heading in your direction. If you are accurate enough you can get 80-100 percent of the shots right in the hump which seems to be considered the bison's neck :)
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)
  • Options
    BounderbyBounderby Registered Users 31 Posts
    Whatever you do it gets boring eventually, so maybe try for a change of pace. Use one of the bows, then many of the bears, hyenas, lions, wolves etc (at the right level) are on for that neck shot. Because of the 'suppression' you get the time to wait for a good shot. I found it a nice change from the running animals.
  • Options
    brodeenbrodeen Registered Users 539 Posts

My best was region 6 on deer hunt.
    Device:android 4.2 10.1 Tablet