Options

Gold vs Game.

Eli_the_HunterEli_the_Hunter Registered Users 660 Posts
I must say I have enjoyed hunting gold almost as much as I've enjoyed hunting game! I don't mean to sound as if boasting, I know my fellow hunters from countries not named the US are struggling to accumulate the darn things, but it's been as much a mission for me hunting gold lately.
:cool: iPhone 4s :cool:

Comments

• Options
    DjRadNaDDjRadNaD Registered Users 1,448 Posts
    I must say I have enjoyed hunting gold almost as much as I've enjoyed hunting game! I don't mean to sound as if boasting, I know my fellow hunters from countries not named the US are struggling to accumulate the darn things, but it's been as much a mission for me hunting gold lately.

Same here, and I had an offer that was just for my state, and I somehow messed up the survey :( It woulda given me an easy 43 gold!

the only reason I am not horribly depressed about messing it up is because I have a nice little stockpile building up already
    My device: iPhone 5c
    Choice Dude on Board
  • Options
    I'm at 4,349, and I signed up for a free trial offer that hasn't rewarded me the gold yet, Like 143 or so. I've spent a few dollars on the gold but most of it has been free.
  • Options
    SheppeckSheppeck Registered Users 1,609 Posts
    I'm at 4,032 after I spent gold upgrading my region 10 assault rifle with infrared and to a 38 round magazine. Those 2 upgrades are really over priced. The extra shots are only useful on the club hunts.
    :cool:iPhone 6:cool:
  • Options
    I have my assault rifle with the infrared as well and was thinking of upgrading the number of bullets as well but haven't for the same reason you mentioned.... It's over priced. I might just wait for the next regions assault rifle to go crazy with the gold upgrades.
  • Options
    straightshooterstraightshooter Registered Users 1,231 Posts
    Wise to wait for next weapons update think the current drought were experiancing in updates hopefully mean something good is coming our way
    ( + )
  • Options
    LosLos Registered Users 263 Posts
    I've been wanting to put it on my grantham, but I don't know how effective the Granthum will be in region 11, don't want to part with 300 gold just to play around in region 10
  • Options
    I am still getting over a hundred gold a day so I did t really mind parting with that much gold.
  • Options
    Ok, clearly you guys are doing something I'm not, I'm at 350 gold and that is what I consider a lot... Quit ranting about 4k or they will make these things insanely expensive!
    Choice Dude on Board
  • Options
    I check the ad page about every hour. And just watch the short videos or click on the ads. I play on my iPhone and usually have a good signal everywhere I go, so it has been easy to build up my gold. Most of the gold I got has been from just 4 ads.

And the pricing of the weapons has been very consistent. It just goes up a little each new weapon.
  • Options
    Sheppeck wrote: »
    I check the ad page about every hour. And just watch the short videos or click on the ads. I play on my iPhone and usually have a good signal everywhere I go, so it has been easy to build up my gold. Most of the gold I got has been from just 4 ads.

And the pricing of the weapons has been very consistent. It just goes up a little each new weapon.

Which ads have you done? I check for vids all day long, but haven't really had luck finding free ads that payout big with no credit cards... Care it give out suggestions? Should we start an offers thread to discuss which one work and which ones don't etc.
    Choice Dude on Board
  • Options
    When I go I to the ads page right at the top are usually the sears and kmart ads. Those give 2 gold apiece. Then I click on the button in the left corner. Then click on vids. There is usually the same 2 vids there that give 1 gold. Which is Olive Garden and Orgulossa.

I only occasionally do the other offers. Just seems like to much effort when those 4 ads are so easy to do and only take a minute.
  • Options
    orgulossa? what language is that lol.. I do all the others you mentioned, and i do surveys or registration ads that usually give about 6-12 which are great, but i rarely see them and all of these take a while to "ad" up lol
    Choice Dude on Board
  • Options
    I do the same exact thing, but now that it's been announced, I'll bet that gold mine dries up real soon!
  • Options
    Los wrote: »
    I do the same exact thing, but now that it's been announced, I'll bet that gold mine dries up real soon!

Well it just temporarily dried up for me !!!! :(
    g3ZTlOw.png
    Choice Dude on Board
  • Options
    lol offers are flowing again
    Choice Dude on Board
  • Options
    Los wrote: »

They are eventually going to dry up. The ads will eventually change up. I am just surprised the OG ad has lasted this long. I have lost track of how much gold that one ad has gotten me. But it is well over 700.

I think Orgulossa is Spanish. I never actually listened to it. I always have my sound turned off.
  • Options
    Yah, OG has been good, I found a way to make it keep coming back up, and got about 900 bars in 2 days. Didn't sleep much that night.
  • Options
    I had the sears and kmart ads stuck in a loop where they both just kept coming back. Got about 260 gold in about an hour.
  • Options
    Yah I got in that one also, about 3 weeks ago.
  • Options
    Sheppeck wrote: »
    I had the sears and kmart ads stuck in a loop where they both just kept coming back. Got about 260 gold in about an hour.

Ok so you ARE doing something i dont know about lol
    Choice Dude on Board
  • Options
    When I click see offers, if i don't see the sears or Kmart ads, I'll close and open the "see offers" a few more times and sometimes it will eventually appear.
  • Options
    TdubTdub Registered Users 706 Posts
    Just hit 20 straight "clos du bois" wine videos in a row...
    Say What??
  • Options
    Yea that one for some strange reason is very generous come midnight my time lol