Options

Xp

DjRadNaDDjRadNaD Registered Users 1,448 Posts
Ive been meaning to ask this for a while, Why is there no way to know how many hunts you are away from leveling up?

This would be very helpful in lower levels, so you know that in 3 hunts you will have full energy again, you wont have to sit there for 10 mins, find out you were 2 hunts away, and wait for 10 more minutes, you could just wait 30 mins or however many needed, and then come back to the game.

And Im fine with the way leveling up works, I dont think there should be any other form of xp, but I want to be able to click on my level the same way I can click on the energy meter to see how many minutes I am from an energy bar...
My device: iPhone 5c
Choice Dude on Board

Comments

• Options
    SheppeckSheppeck Registered Users 1,609 Posts
    I think it is because it isn't very accurate. I am well passed level 100 and if I play region 10 it takes about 200 hunts to advance to the next level.

Club hunts moves the progress level bar very slowly compared to playing on region 10. Also if you play lower regions it also doesn't move the progress bar very much.

So I don't think you could have an accurate count on how many hunts it will take to level up. Since it depends on the type of hunt and on what region you are playing on.
    :cool:iPhone 6:cool:
  • Options
    Eli_the_HunterEli_the_Hunter Registered Users 660 Posts
    I've leveled up and played all ten energies on club hunts and my level bar did not move at all.... I purposely did that to see if it would move. I've played it like that before and never noticed a move. I got my answer there. I still play club hunts though, I get a lot of kills there.
    :cool: iPhone 4s :cool:
  • Options
    DjRadNaDDjRadNaD Registered Users 1,448 Posts
    Yea, I was just kinda hoping that I could finally get a good explanation of how it works, maybe the admin will educate us, I thought it was every hunt, but when you are high level it can look like you are about to level up but you are really 15 hunts away
    My device: iPhone 5c
    Choice Dude on Board
  • Options
    LosLos Registered Users 263 Posts
    I'm playing on an iPad, and my energy bar is pretty accurate. I can tell if I'm ready to level up. In region 10 , I'm consistently leveling up after about 100 hunts.
  • Options
    SheppeckSheppeck Registered Users 1,609 Posts
    Los wrote: »
    I'm playing on an iPad, and my energy bar is pretty accurate. I can tell if I'm ready to level up. In region 10 , I'm consistently leveling up after about 100 hunts.
    Only 100? What level are you on? The higher the level the more hunts it takes to level up.
    :cool:iPhone 6:cool:
  • Options
    LosLos Registered Users 263 Posts
    I'm on region 10 if I play consistently, every hour and a half, I earn about 900,000 a day, and level up every day.