A flame thrower
    ( + )
  • Options
    straightshooterstraightshooter Registered Users 1,231 Posts
    500 s&w revolver
    ( + )
  • Options
    DjRadNaDDjRadNaD Registered Users 1,448 Posts
    i was thinking about a flamethrower, but those types of weapons will not exist in DH14 i dont think... but hopefully will be in dino hunter.

DH14 seems to only have a huge variety of single shot/semi auto. ;)
    My device: iPhone 5c
    Choice Dude on Board
  • Options
    brodybuckbrodybuck Registered Users 19 Posts
    There is a look alike ak47 for region 2 it's in the package, in the specials.
  • Options
    DjRadNaDDjRadNaD Registered Users 1,448 Posts
    aw, you still have special packages. I only have the animal one there as an offer, the others are gone for me
    My device: iPhone 5c
    Choice Dude on Board
  • Options
    My specials has been 25% off animal calls for about a month I think I've completed region 10 so maybe if your starting out different offers are available I'll look at weapons shop region 2 as I'd love an AK in the mix
    ( + )
  • Options
    I've got a Maginot fas which is an fn fal assault rifle would really like an ak47 12 gauge saiga/veypr with the drummag
    ( + )
  • Options
    Kindle keeps the specials a lot longer than other devices. It was a special offer, 40% off so I bought it. I'll try to post a picture if you are interested.
  • Options
    Please do post a pic I'm thinking of gettingle a kindle hd so it's good to know specials stay on the platform longer I've been using phone with dh2014 and it just doesn't do the game justice so kindle will be better for me although I gather updates can take longer to arrive on the kindle doe's kindle offer club hunting?
    ( + )
  • Options
    No club hunts, only Apple users get those (I think?) Kindle is great, the updates come on time, but Amazon has a different way to retrieve them. Before they would update automatically. But with so much new content to the game, you get them, but you have to do a few things. If you get one (you won't regret it) you will always have support on this forum. Right now if I buy $10 dollars for 200 gold coins, Amazon gives me 500 of their coins. You can then get 100 more gold coins, for 4.99. So for 10 dollars you get 300 gold coins for being a Amazon customer!
  • Options
    Thankyou for your input as glu hard to accumulate so good to know hopefully I'll take the plunge before the summer
    ( + )