Options

Couple ideas

DjRadNaDDjRadNaD Registered Users 1,448 Posts
How about a club hunt for bucks, and they through some doe into the mix, if you hit one the hunt ends.(.

I also want more of those missions where you have other species mixed it... Even if they are similar looking animals it would be fine because when your sights are on an animal their name comes up on the right side of the screen (-assuming all platforms have this feature)
My device: iPhone 5c
Choice Dude on Board

Comments

• Options
    straightshooterstraightshooter Registered Users 1,231 Posts
    The trophy hunts for region 10 started to add similar prey would be good if glu continue as trophy hunts need to be more like stalking with correct prey recognition to make realistic
    ( + )
  • Options
    I was also thinking it would be cool if they made more of a story line... I just really wanted to say this before dino hunter comes out so maybe they can add it there...

You are on a boat, it crashes... then you decide to more inland... blah blah blah.

This makes me want to point out though, there were many trophy hunts in DH14 where i didnt bother reading the animals description, but that might be because I saw them repeat the same thing on many trophy hunts.

if they had a story as to you encountering them it might be interesting.
    Choice Dude on Board
  • Options
    Background story helps make game more engrossing to play and immerses you into the hunt
    ( + )
  • Options
    blue ridgeblue ridge Registered Users 442 Posts
    Agreed....
    Facebook player
  • Options
    Isle of thule.sounds like reference to possibly norway or greenland nice backstory to title I just ran a google search for meaning of word thule
    ( + )
  • Options
    Psst.. straightshooter, Posting this in one thread is good enough lol ;)
    Choice Dude on Board
  • Options
    todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    How about this, club hunt for all devices, including tablets! And can we please keep all the dino stuff out of this forum? It's not even available yet! (Officially) when it does become ready to play across the board, there will be a forum for you then. Right now all we know about it is that it will be ready this summer. The majority of us haven't gone as far as creating a New Zealand address, or account just to play a trial version of the game. Lets stick with what we have now, Deer Hunter 2014-- Thanks T.F.
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
  • Options
    Yes todfoxx, we have all been advised to keep it off of this forum.
    Choice Dude on Board
  • Options
    Can you tell im looking forward to next update
    ( + )