Options

one time limited offer crash

I got to the point where I got the one time offer to buy the gun at the reduced price and my game locked up and closed . I open it back up again and it is almost 130 more gold. Is there anyways I can get that offer back because I was gonna buy it just phone locked up not my fault. I can't progress until I get that stupidly overpriced assault rifle

Comments

• Options
    straightshooterstraightshooter Registered Users 1,231 Posts
    I think you have to bite the bullet if it's region 10 thestuff usually goe's on sale when next region 11 update imminent think isle of thule is a hidden region update coming next
    ( + )
  • Options
    xxwhitexknightxxxxwhitexknightxx Registered Users 13 Posts
    It was the open season event.so I am just gonna halt progress till I get the gold. The wife won't let me money on this dumb game.
  • Options
    Open season was a gap filler but isle of thule should be a much bigger update I'd wait a week for isle of thule
    ( + )
  • Options
    TdubTdub Registered Users 706 Posts
    I hope we get the opportunity to spend some Glu bucks on Thule...
    Say What??
  • Options
    Thinking plats might be currency reward if it's hiddenregion but I'm only summising I've been using HB to upgrade my weapons as open season hb weren't an option for upgrading weapons so just making sure what weapons I have are maxed out apart from some pistol and shotgun sights I like to keep open sights on close up weapons for onslaught hunts more chance seeing where predators spring from
    ( + )