Options

Rare hunts in Region 6 and 7 are OPEN!!

2Next

Comments

• Options
    SheppeckSheppeck Registered Users 1,609 Posts
    DjRadNaD wrote: »
    already almost 1300 views since last night, I had no idea that these threads got that much traffic

Where do you see how much this thread got viewed? I never new it kept track of that.
    :cool:iPhone 6:cool:
  • Options
    DjRadNaDDjRadNaD Registered Users 1,448 Posts
    Sheppeck wrote: »
    Where do you see how much this thread got viewed? I never new it kept track of that.

Out at the DH 2014 General discussion page, where you see the list of threads, it says on each thread the number of replies and views ;) also the date and name of who made the last comment and started the thread..

I can screenshot if you want
    My device: iPhone 5c
    Choice Dude on Board
  • Options
    SheppeckSheppeck Registered Users 1,609 Posts
    DjRadNaD wrote: »
    Out at the DH 2014 General discussion page, where you see the list of threads, it says on each thread the number of replies and views ;) also the date and name of who made the last comment and started the thread..

I can screenshot if you want

Thanks. I found it. Strange that I never noticed that before.
    :cool:iPhone 6:cool:
  • Options
    mwrhgcmwrhgc Registered Users 134 Posts
    DocMadz wrote: »
    The update finally came through. I am so glad that regions 6 and 7 don't have any glitches and that I can play through all the hunts without having my tablet crash multiple times, like when there were events going on in region 4 and 9. I was very lucky to find a way around the region 4 hunts when the Lost Temple came out, by using the infrared scope, but I had no such luck with the hunts in region 4 during the last event with the pistol and assault rifle despite having infrared on both guns.
    Either way The Isle of Thule should be fun to play through when I get to unlock it, just like the Lost Temple was.
    In conclusion I really hope that Glu can address the issues some of us players are having in regions 4 and 9, its just the watering hole map that is glitched and crashes repeatedly. Thanks for the Isle of Thule.
    I made it through both 4 and 9 to get ....but in the latest special hunt i just didnt hunt region 4 since i had to buy the assault rifle with gold..not for region 4.. already owned the weapon for region 3... for whatever reason those regions will never be fixed ..i just wonder why the continue to use those regions in new events.. anyway. Region 4 bow event fo get to lost temple was just crazy frustrating during crashes but i made it using infrared and keeping my weaponaimed at sky until i got a bearing on the target direction ..
  • Options
    DocMadzDocMadz Registered Users 6 Posts
    mwrhgc wrote: »
    I made it through both 4 and 9 to get ....but in the latest special hunt i just didnt hunt region 4 since i had to buy the assault rifle with gold..not for region 4.. already owned the weapon for region 3... for whatever reason those regions will never be fixed ..i just wonder why the continue to use those regions in new events.. anyway. Region 4 bow event fo get to lost temple was just crazy frustrating during crashes but i made it using infrared and keeping my weaponaimed at sky until i got a bearing on the target direction ..

Thanks for your reply.
    I did the exact same thing and shot the required animals aiming at the sky, then turning on infrared, seeking out the animal and then shooting, but its the last shot that repeatedly crashed my device. When the arrow, bolt or bullet animation is shown taking out the last animal. It worked when the Lost Temple came out and I had to get the map pieces. But with the pistol and assault rifle series shooting turkeys, this trick never worked. Its unfortunate that the map cannot be fixed, I hope glu excludes these two maps in future events.
  • Options
    Edygr4Edygr4 Registered Users 29 Posts
    Still waiting for it on PC. Amazing stuff! (But no new animals -_-. I have expected seals and arctic wolves and even orca hunting in the sea. Anyway I am ok, it is still cool!)
  • Options
    straightshooterstraightshooter Registered Users 1,231 Posts
    My region 6 rare hunts completed once I unlocked last piece of thule and rare hunts in regiin 7 just completed leaving just hidd3n region 2 rare hunts open and my award bow not fully upgraded so be picky what you spend your new plats on wish I'd stayed on open sights and maxed out on 8 on everything else but that's hindsight..
    ( + )