Options

Where did all the Wolverines go

BeekerBeeker Registered Users 57 Posts
Trying to do the new bounties...
I haven't had a single contract hunt for Wolverines in region 10 since the update.

Comments

• Options
    straightshooterstraightshooter Registered Users 1,231 Posts
    I played contract hunt furthest to right completed 12 wolverines by mistake region 10 shotgun you gotta love the fire power did 3 wolves contact hunt same right then 12 wolverines popped up next contract hunt result the wolverines bounty 1 star 10 2 stars 25 wolverines 3 stars 75 wolverines just try not to kill 'em all by mistake like I did..
    ( + )
  • Options
    BeekerBeeker Registered Users 57 Posts
    Of course as soon as I posted then 2 hunts later the wolverine hunt came up. Killed 11 then quit. Got to 55 before I accidentally shot all 12.
  • Options
    You did well getting to 55 before completing hunt very easy.to get carried away with shotguns they rock!
    ( + )
  • Options
    TdubTdub Registered Users 706 Posts
    Just finished up the wolverines which completes my bounties (except consumables). Now I just have a few rare hunts left in 7 and Thule.
    Say What??
  • Options
    Slowly upgrading award bow on thule rare hunts looking forward to seeing how useful award bow is when maxed out early signs are looking good for it been pretty handy
    ( + )
  • Options
    SheppeckSheppeck Registered Users 1,609 Posts
    Slowly upgrading award bow on thule rare hunts looking forward to seeing how useful award bow is when maxed out early signs are looking good for it been pretty handy

I am also slowing upgrading the Barton MK VII. I am hoping the rare hunts gives us enough eagles to fully upgrade the bow.
    :cool:iPhone 6:cool:
  • Options
    Just on lvl 4 grip to upgrade to 8 still getting those rare hunts everything else maxed out fingers crossed
    ( + )
  • Options
    TdubTdub Registered Users 706 Posts
    The Rare hunts in Thule seem to go forever.......
    Say What??
  • Options
    Sadly not mine just completed leaving me just 12 plattys shy of buying the lvl 8 grip on award x-bow everything else max3d out level 8 except the grip oh well..
    ( + )
  • Options
    Now to stretch its legs out in region 10 which iswhat I wanted to find out all along
    ( + )
  • Options
    Works on black rhino region 9 good enuff happy with that also region 10 wolves if u double tap!
    ( + )
  • Options
    Bearing in mind I started with 20 plats so 32 plats short overall
    ( + )
  • Options
    LosLos Registered Users 263 Posts
    Has anyone tried the Barton MK V11 in region 10? Just curious how much stopping power it really has.
  • Options
    Los wrote: »
    Has anyone tried the Barton MK V11 in region 10? Just curious how much stopping power it really has.

I haven't tried it yet. I am only about half way through with upgrading it. It is taking a lot of rare hunts to earn enough eagles to upgrade the bow.
  • Options
    BounderbyBounderby Registered Users 31 Posts
    Los wrote: »

It works just fine in Region 10. The animals need a double hit or head/heart/lung shots. Given the unhurried reloading speed of our hunter, it's best to let attacking wolves and bears get REALLY close so the heart/lungs are highlighted...but don't miss :-) It seems a little more powerful that its specs suggest.
  • Options
    DjRadNaDDjRadNaD Registered Users 1,448 Posts
    Sheppeck wrote: »
    I haven't tried it yet. I am only about half way through with upgrading it. It is taking a lot of rare hunts to earn enough eagles to upgrade the bow.

Well I should hope you can get it upgraded since you got to get some extra plats from the zombie glitch
    My device: iPhone 5c
    Choice Dude on Board
  • Options
    DjRadNaD wrote: »
    Well I should hope you can get it upgraded since you got to get some extra plats from the zombie glitch

Shouldn't be a problem to be able to fully upgrade the bow. I got about 230 eagles from the zombie glitch hunt. I also used gold instead of eagles to buy the Dixon snare bow. It is just taking a lot of hunts to get the eagles. Which has been fun.
  • Options
    DjRadNaDDjRadNaD Registered Users 1,448 Posts
    Sheppeck wrote: »
    Shouldn't be a problem to be able to fully upgrade the bow. I got about 230 eagles from the zombie glitch hunt. I also used gold instead of eagles to buy the Dixon snare bow. It is just taking a lot of hunts to get the eagles. Which has been fun.

Yea, I believe I am almost done with the rare hunts, I have been doing basically all in thule, and just let the timers tick down in 6 and 7, they were both 32 hours... as soon as I played them I got 72 hour ones in both lol, I reckon I will be done with all of them in 72 hours though lol
    My device: iPhone 5c
    Choice Dude on Board
  • Options
    LosLos Registered Users 263 Posts
    It looks like the best way to spend gold is upgrading the Dixon snare. The snare gold purchase was a 3 gold to 1 plat ratio, but the upgrades are 3 gold to 2 plat ratio.