Options

please give us choice of bow or crossbow next time

vid666vid666 Registered Users 76 Posts
I was looking forward to a real fake digital bow like the first Barton except with power to take down animals in region 10 and 11. However, we get stupid crossbows. Crossbows are just low tech pistols and rifles. Crossbows suck. How about make the final reward next time the choice between an identical stat bow or crossbow so you make everyone happy? Thanks. In real life i killed animals with rifle, shotgun, pistol before going compound bow. Then i went traditional bow for kills. Now i am trying for my first spear kill on a wild boar (no dogs) with a 13" zulu style blade i bought from Coldsteel. I have even killed squirrels and grouse throwing rocks. I want to kill a deer with an atlatl one day. Note I have never lowered myself to using a crossbow. Never. Good update, but let us have a choice next time to get a bow because even fake digital crossbows make me feel like a sissy pants in real life and I do not like those feelings. Those feelings should stay in the closet with pink camo shirts. {Ieaves grumbling about stupid overpriced retarded crossbow...}

Comments

• Options
    TMK_69TMK_69 Registered Users 11 Posts
    vid666 wrote: »
    I was looking forward to a real fake digital bow like the first Barton except with power to take down animals in region 10 and 11. However, we get stupid crossbows. Crossbows are just low tech pistols and rifles. Crossbows suck. How about make the final reward next time the choice between an identical stat bow or crossbow so you make everyone happy? Thanks. In real life i killed animals with rifle, shotgun, pistol before going compound bow. Then i went traditional bow for kills. Now i am trying for my first spear kill on a wild boar (no dogs) with a 13" zulu style blade i bought from Coldsteel. I have even killed squirrels and grouse throwing rocks. I want to kill a deer with an atlatl one day. Note I have never lowered myself to using a crossbow. Never. Good update, but let us have a choice next time to get a bow because even fake digital crossbows make me feel like a sissy pants in real life and I do not like those feelings. Those feelings should stay in the closet with pink camo shirts. {Ieaves grumbling about stupid overpriced retarded crossbow...}

I use my bow, even though it calls for crossbow. Just make sure you have both equipt. Then choose swap and bingo, you can now hunt with a bow anywhere you want.
  • Options
    TMK_69 wrote: »
    I use my bow, even though it calls for crossbow. Just make sure you have both equipt. Then choose swap and bingo, you can now hunt with a bow anywhere you want.
    That is like Obama taking Michelle and his bestie Reggie Love on vacation to Hawaii and "bingo/swap". I ain't wearing no pink camo and touching a crossbow if I can help it.
  • Options
    TdubTdub Registered Users 706 Posts
    You can please some of the people some of the time, but you can never please all of the people all of the time.....
    Say What??
  • Options
    straightshooterstraightshooter Registered Users 1,231 Posts
    I like the barton bow as hunter every time a fresh arrow is loaded gets the whole picture making locating prey easier also saves on infa red battery but then the x-bow other than that I have no issue with as to hunting with rocks you'll love the dinohunter launch this summer
    ( + )
  • Options
    Tdub wrote: »
    You can please some of the people some of the time, but you can never please all of the people all of the time.....
    Uhhh... My whole point is that you can please all of the people by giving us a choice of equal stat reward. I guess you are two fletchings short of an arrow...