Options

Question for advanced players.....

2Next

Comments

• Options
    beerhunterbeerhunter Registered Users 277 Posts
    Review my threads I just log into forum when energy runs out and that happens a lot in this game otherwise id be known as shooting the breeze..

give us one more, ss, runnin' close to the 1k now.... 22 to go... and you'll be 'CHIEF MASTER OF THE FORUM'... a title so highly coveted, so honorable...!
  • Options
    straightshooterstraightshooter Registered Users 1,231 Posts
    You seem to take issue with me for chatting on a forum now thats dum
    ( + )
  • Options
    beerhunterbeerhunter Registered Users 277 Posts
    ...just kiddin'. be interested to know if you're promoted when hittin' the 1k mark.
  • Options
    David TDavid T Registered Users 1,055 Posts
    Like you implied shooter, it's just a forum; less than 1% of posts provide any new real information...but that's true of life too...oh well...things don't have to be new to be worthwhile. I say keep on typing and let's see what 1K gets you.
    iPhone 4, usually.
  • Options
    straightshooterstraightshooter Registered Users 1,231 Posts
    I'm thinking nothing will change at 1k call me cynical bit like the millenium bug that never was
    ( + )
  • Options
    blue ridgeblue ridge Registered Users 442 Posts
    Now you're a senior.
    Facebook player
  • Options
    muskoxmuskox Registered Users 131 Posts
    The "offers" are a scam, plain and simple. I can't figure out for the life of me some of you have as much platinum as you do.
  • Options
    LosLos Registered Users 263 Posts
    muskox wrote: »
    The "offers" are a scam, plain and simple. I can't figure out for the life of me some of you have as much platinum as you do.

Some of us bought and upgraded our bows with gold instead of platinum because platinum coins are harder to accumulate. I'm not sure what offers your referring to?