Options

Question for those who have completed the isle of Thule

LosLos Registered Users 263 Posts
I'm nearing the completion of region 6 weapon series and have completed the rare hunts.

Before beginning the newest update, I had 1132 platinum coins in reserve, with no upgrades to my Barton hawk bow. I completed the open season turkey hunts using gold to upgrade the weapons to bank the extra platinum coins.

So starting with 1132 plats, I'm not sure if it's necessary to buy the Dixon snare with gold or if I have enough plats to complete the isle of Thule series using only plats to purchase and upgrade all weapons, also is the Barton MK V11 used in this upgrade or is it a weapon that can't be upgraded and used yet? Like the Barton hawk was after the completion of the lost temple?

Comments

• Options
    beerhunterbeerhunter Registered Users 277 Posts
    Los wrote: »
    I'm nearing the completion of region 6 weapon series and have completed the rare hunts.

Before beginning the newest update, I had 1132 platinum coins in reserve, with no upgrades to my Barton hawk bow. I completed the open season turkey hunts using gold to upgrade the weapons to bank the extra platinum coins.

So starting with 1132 plats, I'm not sure if it's necessary to buy the Dixon snare with gold or if I have enough plats to complete the isle of Thule series using only plats to purchase and upgrade all weapons, also is the Barton MK V11 used in this upgrade or is it a weapon that can't be upgraded and used yet? Like the Barton hawk was after the completion of the lost temple?

from thule you'll earn about 2700 without all rare hunts completed so it will be a bit more in the end.
    http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?103248-the-stats-and-the-plats

the barton is awarded once you finish thule, in the end, same as the hawk was.
    fully upgrading the barton is roughly 2000 plats or 2779 gold.

upgrading the snare was 2241 in gold so i would guess about 1600 in plat.
    http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?103238-Dixon-Snare-crossbow&highlight=2241
  • Options
    DjRadNaDDjRadNaD Registered Users 1,448 Posts
    the answer is yes.

There are plenty of plats to buy what you need.

You will need to fully upgrade everything except the infrared. but only upgrade as you go cause if power is required and you spent all your plats upgrading sights or something then you will need to do rare hunts to make the plats needed.

And the MK VII you get and arent require to upgrade just like when we got the first barton

Also I noticed a glitch and would like others to check and see if they have it too, I am on iPhone 5c (iOS)

H68qmf0.jpg

aYO8xVz.jpg

I am fully upgraded so the stability shouldnt be showing that it can go up .1%
    My device: iPhone 5c
    Choice Dude on Board
  • Options
    straightshooterstraightshooter Registered Users 1,231 Posts
    Just checked my dixon snare got the exact same thing fully upgraded but grip stability still shows + and the bars now closed on my rare hunts region 6 + 7 just leaving hidden 2 please let me win enough plats to max out award x-bow I should of left it open sights and maxed out lvl 8 on everything else..
    ( + )
  • Options
    garymckinnon31garymckinnon31 Registered Users 176 Posts
    You have to buy the Dixon to go forward. You should get a offer to buy the Dixon with gold or plats don't buy it with gold buy it with plats. You will have enough
  • Options
    Eli_the_HunterEli_the_Hunter Registered Users 660 Posts
    I'm on 4s and got the same thing.....
    B4324890-D25B-4377-8023-6B4083B5040E_zpsaaquhsng.png
    :cool: iPhone 4s :cool:
  • Options
    straightshooterstraightshooter Registered Users 1,231 Posts
    Fell about 32 plats short of maxing out the award x-bow lvl 8 everything except grip I bought the other bow for 200 plats rare hunts now all completed 6, 7 + thule maybe I should have used glu coin but at least I got that far my barton bow I used pots of glu so this seemed a bit more generous than hidden temple 1
    ( + )