Options

The 9th Thule puzzle piece is in region...?

Where will the 9th puzzle piece for Thule show up? 6 or 7?

Comments

• Options
    TdubTdub Registered Users 706 Posts
    Seven.....
    Say What??
  • Options
    IhateCrappyProgrammingIhateCrappyProgramming Registered Users 49 Posts
    Thanks. And thank you to the one time poster who shared whatever ******** they shared! *** is this all about?
  • Options
    Sunny ThaiSunny Thai Registered Users 439 Posts
    The only words I picked up were: Virgin and 29 years old.
    Drink more beer. :cool:
  • Options
    IhateCrappyProgrammingIhateCrappyProgramming Registered Users 49 Posts
    Sunny Thai wrote: »
    The only words I picked up were: Virgin and 29 years old.

Excellent focus!
  • Options
    Lucy DLucy D Registered Users 49 Posts
    So I completed both the bow and crossbow series in regions 6 and 7, and have collected 5 out of 9 pieces of the map. Are the rest of the map pieces to be found in the remaining rare hunts on those regions?
    xx
  • Options
    TdubTdub Registered Users 706 Posts
    Yes.......
    Say What??
  • Options
    DjRadNaDDjRadNaD Registered Users 1,448 Posts
    if you like facials just talk to shandra
    My device: iPhone 5c
    Choice Dude on Board
  • Options
    pistoffpistoff Registered Users 865 Posts
    It tells you where to find them, just tap the little i in the corner of the missing piece...
  • Options
    beerhunterbeerhunter Registered Users 277 Posts
    smile good my skin he hatched from eggs show no I'm good come she mouse Iraqi heat feel skin temperature skin you can use it as hand cream has problem Shin hasher I use it for actual Hermes for so 12 months right might consider I exfoliate time should we quit doctor organic for organic virgin olive oil face scrub ham mad about it its very it looks like its P show petition volcanic particles black car and she’d extra I do Syracuse so **** she bit of time exfoliating calls well it's a very good faces and I really commend the safety a 29 year olds so it's fun and it's also Para ver. free SMS Free no artificial colourspre-crisis oh hush precept so very good and I'll see use a hmm and shoe goes escrow you just take tablespoon of honey and mixes with she got to you get that rock texture you only two skin with it to him to talk with more yes just pay most Trisha or if hi have most boats then Kyushu I also use sheet you take a bowl .

eggs - heat - olive oil - ham - no artificial colors - tablespoon of honey - take a bowl... sounds like a fine meal here!