Options

Thule help!

I've complete both bow and crossbow challenges but still 3 pieces of map missing? Do you just keep playing the rare hunts or is there another way of getting these pieces?

Comments

• Options
    Eli_the_HunterEli_the_Hunter Registered Users 660 Posts
    Go to the hidden region and look at the map. Click on the black area of the missing pieces and it will tell you which region the missing piece can be found. It didn't take a lot of rare hunts per map piece this time around as it did the first time. You'll have be having some fun in no time. Happy hunting
    :cool: iPhone 4s :cool:
  • Options
    RobsterthermidorRobsterthermidor Registered Users 6 Posts
    Thanks mate , Sussed it earlier, feel like a doughnut putting this up now ! Cheers
  • Options
    Ha! Enjoy the hidden region.
  • Options
    07shelbyds07shelbyds Registered Users 3 Posts
    I have all 8 map pieces and the bounty shows that I have completed the bounty. Question is where is the Thule map? It doesn't show up in the hidden map tag or in regions 6 or 7. Help needed.
  • Options
    DjRadNaDDjRadNaD Registered Users 1,448 Posts
    there are 9 pieces total.

you can see if you have them all by going to the hidden region tab and swiping over to hidden region 2, same way you would go from standard region 1 to region 2...

when you get to that page, you should be able to see if you have all the pieces, and if not, do as eli said to find out where your piece is missing from.

then once you have all 9 pieces go to the hidden region 2 and download thule!
    My device: iPhone 5c
    Choice Dude on Board
  • Options
    07shelbyds wrote: »
    I have all 8 map pieces and the bounty shows that I have completed the bounty. Question is where is the Thule map? It doesn't show up in the hidden map tag or in regions 6 or 7. Help needed.

You've completed the bounty, you still need one more piece to unlock the region. There is a tab on the bottom of your screen that says hidden regions, tap on that and it defaults to hidden region 1, swipe to the left and you should see the map with one piece still needed. Tap on the black square so you know what region to play the rare hunt in. Once you get that piece you'll be prompted to download the new region...... and off for some great hunting! Hope this helped.
  • Options
    07shelbyds07shelbyds Registered Users 3 Posts
    Thanks guys. I had nine pieces for two days now and still couldn't find the map. Must have played 50 games to get the rare hunts. I didn't think to swipe the tab to the left. Thanks again.
  • Options
    07shelbyds wrote: »
    Thanks guys. I had nine pieces for two days now and still couldn't find the map. Must have played 50 games to get the rare hunts. I didn't think to swipe the tab to the left. Thanks again.

What a simple solution!
    Choice Dude on Board
  • Options
    jgrammentzjgrammentz Registered Users 131 Posts
    With the open season hunts there were two weapons that were mandatory to purchase. Anything like that in the region 6 or 7 or the island of Thule that I should buy before I get to them?
    Phone Samsung s6 galaxy Android 5.0.2, Tablet miTraveller Android 4.0
  • Options
    The only G&H weapon that is available in the shop right now is the Trench shotgun (R7) there arent any region 6 G&H available, but when the new event update comes (most likely on thursday the 22nd) the event weapons will be put into the shop.

This is just an assumption based on past scenarios... and try to stack up some gold cause you will most likely need it to purchase them
    Choice Dude on Board