Options

gold for heart kills

WmCWmC Registered Users 218 Posts
I would like to see gold awarded for precision kills. How about a gold coin awarded for every 25 heart kills to encourage high precision shooting instead of shotgun slaughter.
The heart shot bounty was a good start and made me make better use of ir scopes for all regions making contract hunts that had become mundane much more interesting and fun. Can this be extended to provide a more reliable source of gold than sponsorpay????

Comments

• Options
    straightshooterstraightshooter Registered Users 1,231 Posts
    Long range shots to brains could be another addition to this
    ( + )
  • Options
    DjRadNaDDjRadNaD Registered Users 1,448 Posts
    If you enjoyed how the heart shots made you more accurate, try getting a lot of eye shots ;)
    My device: iPhone 5c
    Choice Dude on Board
  • Options
    David TDavid T Registered Users 1,055 Posts
    I like the continuous heart and brain shot bounty reward idea. Maybe 1 gold for heart or brain shot from a long enough distance that a maxed out scope target dot is not smaller than the organ.

And speaking of eye shots and rewards....I think the reward for eye shots should be a new exclusive kill animation; who doesn't want to see a arrow stuck in the animals eye? Anyone? Class? Bueller?
    iPhone 4, usually.
  • Options
    DjRadNaDDjRadNaD Registered Users 1,448 Posts
    David T wrote: »
    I like the continuous heart and brain shot bounty reward idea. Maybe 1 gold for heart or brain shot from a long enough distance that a maxed out scope target dot is not smaller than the organ.

And speaking of eye shots and rewards....I think the reward for eye shots should be a new exclusive kill animation; who doesn't want to see a arrow stuck in the animals eye? Anyone? Class? Bueller?

haha you see the eye pop out the back off his head right on the arrowhead lol

I was thinking they should have a bounty for completing x amount of contracts in region 5 with only region 1 weapons equipped... maybe not region 5 and region 1, but you get the idea
    My device: iPhone 5c
    Choice Dude on Board
  • Options
    Russian roulette one bullet one prey hunts
    ( + )
  • Options
    One shot one kill no spare ammo no option to buy hollowpoints you miss you fail the hunt
    ( + )