Options

Barton MK VII Upgrades

Eli_the_HunterEli_the_Hunter Registered Users 660 Posts
Here is a list of the cost for the upgrades..........

Level..........Tuning..........Broadhead..........Stock..............Grip...............Sight...............Stabilizer
1...............29G/21PE......34G/24PE...........25G/18PE..........22G/16PE.......22G/16PE.........17G/12PE
2...............38G/27PE......43G/31PE...........32G/23PE..........25G/18PE.......28G/20PE.........22G/16PE
3...............41G/29PE......46G/33PE...........35G/25PE..........27G/19PE.......31G/22PE.........24G/17PE
4...............48G/34PE......55G/39PE...........41G/29PE..........31G/22PE.......36G/26PE.........29G/21PE
5...............81G/58PE......94G/67PE...........69G/49PE..........53G/38PE.......62G/44PE.........49G/35PE
6...............87G/62PE......101G/72PE.........74G/53PE..........57G/41PE.......66G/47PE.........52G/37PE
7...............112G/80PE....129G/92PE.........95G/68PE...........73G/52PE......84G/60PE.........67G/48PE
8...............119G/85PE....137G/98PE.........101G/72PE.........77G/55PE.......90G/64PE........71G/51PE
Total to completely upgrade bow is 2,788 gold or 1,986 platinum eagles
:cool: iPhone 4s :cool:
Prev1

Comments

• Options
    David TDavid T Registered Users 1,055 Posts
    Thanks and Yikes! How about 12,000,000 cash in hand?

565 gold or 304 plat to go; rare hunts don't fail me now.....
    iPhone 4, usually.
  • Options
    I fell short of completely upgrading the Mark VII. Tuning is maxed out, the other 5 categories are at level 7. If you didn't completely upgrade the other two bow with platinum, as I did, then you should have enough platinum's to upgrade the Mark VII. It looks pretty sick right now and can be a one shot kill on region 10!
  • Options
    TdubTdub Registered Users 706 Posts
    I am not upgrading anything more than required till I see what Region 11 brings...JMO
    Say What??
  • Options
    We don't get platinums on a region, at least I don't recall..... We get them on special events and hidden regions. I have quite a bit of gold so I just buy the weapons with it and upgrade with the platinum.
  • Options
    Ya never know what they might throw at us...just saying.....I have the platinums...I have the gold...I have the bucks...why spend them till you know what is required??
    Say What??
  • Options
    We don't get platinums on a region, at least I don't recall..... We get them on special events and hidden regions. I have quite a bit of gold so I just buy the weapons with it and upgrade with the platinum.

I agree and found that I would rather spend the platinum now to upgrade the new xbow so I can have more time using it...if Glu does the same pattern with hidden region 3, you might as well upgrade it now.
    iPhone 4, usually.
  • Options
    SheppeckSheppeck Registered Users 1,609 Posts
    I am in the process of upgrading the MK VII now. I am just not going to upgrade the sights, stabilizer or grip passed level 4. This way I can have eagles on hand for the next event or region.
    :cool:iPhone 6:cool:
  • Options
    Tdub wrote: »
    Ya never know what they might throw at us...just saying.....I have the platinums...I have the gold...I have the bucks...why spend them till you know what is required??

I agree with you as well. Everyone plays the game different. I like to upgrade the weapons as far as I can as long as I have the resources.
  • Options
    appliancedudeappliancedude Registered Users 113 Posts
    I agree with you as well. Everyone plays the game different. I like to upgrade the weapons as far as I can as long as I have the resources.

Yep. The only weapon I'm not upgrading is that stupid pistol we had to buy that can only be upgraded with plats or gold.
  • Options
    DjRadNaDDjRadNaD Registered Users 1,448 Posts
    Yep. The only weapon I'm not upgrading is that stupid pistol we had to buy that can only be upgraded with plats or gold.

Yea, I forgot about that, the Nagano pistlo and the Clayton SA Assault rifle cost play/gold too upgrade as well

I have 1392 plat saved up, this is what I have left after all rare hunts and thule, I never used zombie glitch and I only have spent plat on what was required/suggested
    My device: iPhone 5c
    Choice Dude on Board
  • Options
    straightshooterstraightshooter Registered Users 1,231 Posts
    I wish I had your patience I get a new weapon I tend to try to max it out to find out what it's usefulness is, award x-bow maxed out apart from the grip so it swings around under max scope mag but your wiser to sit back and see what weapons are pressed into service trouble is the waiting times to import upgrades 30 mins wait between each is a pain some weapons are less waiting but tend to be lower regions with shorter wait
    ( + )
  • Options
    man SS you are very close to 1000 posts!

I just went and started upgrading some of my low Region weapons that I bought and never upgraded or used... then as soon as one part arrived I lockked my phone, so I wouldnt have to hit equip 70 times lol that is fun watching my phone light up for 5 mins!
    Choice Dude on Board
  • Options
    brodeenbrodeen Registered Users 539 Posts
    David T wrote: »
    Thanks and Yikes! How about 12,000,000 cash in hand?

565 gold or 304 plat to go; rare hunts don't fail me now.....

Imagine you get paid money that you cannot buy for meals and drinks then one can go crazy.... like zombie....:p
    Device:android 4.2 10.1 Tablet
  • Options
    LosLos Registered Users 263 Posts
    Is there a capacity upgrade for the MK V11?
  • Options
    SheppeckSheppeck Registered Users 1,609 Posts
    Los wrote: »
    Is there a capacity upgrade for the MK V11?

There is not. You just get 8 arrows.
    :cool:iPhone 6:cool:
  • Options
    pistoffpistoff Registered Users 865 Posts
    On my Android I upgraded it using gold and kept all the platinum coins. The 2 hidden region rare hunts are both still going and I currently have over 3,200 eagles. No idea what I'm going to do with them, though!
  • Options
    Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    pistoff wrote: »
    On my Android I upgraded it using gold and kept all the platinum coins. The 2 hidden region rare hunts are both still going and I currently have over 3,200 eagles. No idea what I'm going to do with them, though!

you will end up with a maximum of 3706 platinums once the rare hunts close. this is (experimentally) the number that some of us got for several androids :)
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)
  • Options
    Currently on 3,820 at the moment and still 2 rare hunts going.
  • Options
    A maxed out MK VII and the Mamba shotgun without a scope is a pretty fun combo and is affective in all regions...barely any plats left, but since gold can buy anything and is free on iOS with time, no worries about being ready for the next region....happy hunting!
    iPhone 4, usually.
  • Options
    Yea I love the MAmba ;)

also I have a fully upgraded clayton force and it is quite over powered, I can complete all of the region10 contracts with it lol
    Choice Dude on Board
  • Options
    you will end up with a maximum of 3706 platinums once the rare hunts close. this is (experimentally) the number that some of us got for several androids :)

Now on 4,014 eagles with only Hidden Temple rare hunts still available. Can't see it lasting much longer! :D
  • Options
    garymckinnon31garymckinnon31 Registered Users 176 Posts
    Hey pistoff did you do some of your gold to upgrade your bow. Just wondering how you have that many silver coins.
  • Options
    Hey pistoff did you do some of your gold to upgrade your bow. Just wondering how you have that many silver coins.

he has only used gold, no plat
    Choice Dude on Board
  • Options
    Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    pistoff wrote: »
    Now on 4,014 eagles with only Hidden Temple rare hunts still available. Can't see it lasting much longer! :D

4014 earned from thule or your total to date? As per other players and myself, 3706 platinums for Thule and regions 6 and 7. My total to date is 4640 platinums.
    http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?103248-the-stats-and-the-plats&p=179996#post179996
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)
  • Options
    todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    I know I'm late in posting this, I find it easier, and cost efficient to upgrade only when "required" and not suggested. But if I have a new weapon, and I like it I will upgrade to the max! That's if I have the funds available. I usually do it when I know it will be awhile until something new comes out. I always keep at least 600 gold in reserve, just in case. Gold only weapons seem to be the norm with new "events" (zombie hunt, open season hunts) I know that some have won those special weapons in the past, I haven't. When x-mas rolls around I know alot of members that already have those weapons ready, and if they are in different regions let's hope they will magically upgrade, like the zombie pistols did. :) All done. T.F.
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
  • Options
    On FB I have just over 1300 platinum but I have not upgraded the MK VII at all...On my Ipad I have just over 1000 platinum and have a few upgrades on the MK VII just to play around a bit with it. Although I anxious to upgrade I think I will just what and see what the next event and region bring first. Maybe they will offer a chance to spend my $40M+ on something...
    Say What??
  • Options
    DjRadNaD wrote: »
    Yea I love the MAmba ;)

also I have a fully upgraded clayton force and it is quite over powered, I can complete all of the region10 contracts with it lol

The Gripton Barricade was the first semi auto shotgun I bought, and I couldn't believe how stinkin awesome it was! That gun was always my secondary weapon. Now I will always buy the new semi auto shotgun no matter how much gold it costs. The Clayton Force is a great gun as well and is much easier on the eyes, that barricade was ugly lol
  • Options
    clayton is my first gold shotgun, it reloads so fast!
    Choice Dude on Board
  • Options
    jgrammentzjgrammentz Registered Users 131 Posts
    I know I'm a little late on the Thule discussion, but is there a discount ever offered for the Dixon Snare crossbow or do I just have to bite the bullet and pat the 200 plats?
    Phone Samsung s6 galaxy Android 5.0.2, Tablet miTraveller Android 4.0
  • Options
    todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    It's only 200 platinum, if it ever goes on sale it will be gold, alot I would assume!
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx