Options

G&H Invitational

2Next

Comments

• Options
    David TDavid T Registered Users 1,055 Posts
    395CFD27-3124-4828-A3FA-33892FA8DB32_zpsvsae3n7d.png

YES!!! I just saw it too!!!

So is that a gold or copper site? If copper, is it untreated so it will turn green over time? Don't mind me, just being ridiculous in pretend realism.
    iPhone 4, usually.
  • Options
    DjRadNaDDjRadNaD Registered Users 1,448 Posts
    all I know is that I want it. It looks badass
    My device: iPhone 5c
    Choice Dude on Board
  • Options
    brodeenbrodeen Registered Users 539 Posts
    DjRadNaD wrote: »
    all I know is that I want it. It looks badass

Yeah, I can't wait any longger to shot that "badass", since rarehunt r6 and r7 already closed. Now preparing the new hunt with specific ar.
    Device:android 4.2 10.1 Tablet
  • Options
    todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    It's just a "pimped out" m-16! It will look nice in my weapon shop.
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
  • Options
    TheDude621989TheDude621989 Registered Users 5 Posts
    I only seen the G&H memorial add for a brief moment. Does anybody have an idea about when they will be releasing it?
  • Options
    Eli_the_HunterEli_the_Hunter Registered Users 660 Posts
    It'll be released in the next few days, we never know when these things are available. The game just updates on its own. They usually release new events on a Friday though....
    :cool: iPhone 4s :cool:
  • Options
    TheDude621989TheDude621989 Registered Users 5 Posts
    Thanks for the good news! It's a shame that my fiancée has to work this weekend and the family doesn't have much going on because now I can just play it safe and stay home and play some Deer Hunter! It's unreal how fast I became addicted to this game when I don't even like video games that much! I can never bear the anxious wait for a new update!
  • Options
    Eli_the_HunterEli_the_Hunter Registered Users 660 Posts
    Thanks for the good news! It's a shame that my fiancée has to work this weekend and the family doesn't have much going on because now I can just play it safe and stay home and play some Deer Hunter! It's unreal how fast I became addicted to this game when I don't even like video games that much! I can never bear the anxious wait for a new update!

Ha ha! Welcome to the club! I thought my addiction to this game would have dried up by now...... 5 months later and I'm still addicted lol. It's a great game, I enjoy hunting down gold as much as the animals :)
    :cool: iPhone 4s :cool: