Options

Where Are The Geese on Standard Level 8?

casajrcasajr Registered Users 1,468 Posts
The scene has changed since I played this on my iPad (Level 10, all Hidden and Rare hunts done). Now using an iPhone 4S, which has obviously a much smaller screen. The most geese I have gotten so far is 7. In the old scene, you could always find the geese by the waterfall. I can't find them now with the new scene.
Common Sense is an ultra-rare superpower.

Comments

• Options
    DjRadNaDDjRadNaD Registered Users 1,448 Posts
    casajr wrote: »
    The scene has changed since I played this on my iPad (Level 10, all Hidden and Rare hunts done). Now using an iPhone 4S, which has obviously a much smaller screen. The most geese I have gotten so far is 7. In the old scene, you could always find the geese by the waterfall. I can't find them now with the new scene.

I cant remember exactly which hunt you mean, but just keep playing the contracts and it should come up eventually.
    My device: iPhone 5c
    Choice Dude on Board
  • Options
    DjRadNaD wrote: »
    I cant remember exactly which hunt you mean, but just keep playing the contracts and it should come up eventually.

Sorry, I was not clear. I can find the hunt, there just does not seem to be many geese. Killed up to 9 now, need 12. This one was a pain in the butt in the older version too.
  • Options
    David TDavid T Registered Users 1,055 Posts

If you're talking about the night time geese scene where the majority of them are at a great distance....they typically start above the cliffs and spread out into the moving clouds...I would recommend a high powered scope, preferably a AR with inferred scope will help.. Hard on an iPad, good luck with the iPhone screen.

Better advise: equip two weapons that have the longest inferred scope time. I don't think the power rating matters.
    iPhone 4, usually.
  • Options
    Yes, that scene. Thanks for the tip, I'll look there.
  • Options
    48sunday48sunday Registered Users 3 Posts
    Yes, that scene. Thanks for the tip, I'll look there.

I use a low level sight for a wider field of view (lower the better) just not open sights. On a shot gun. Works for me. Be on your toes and should beat it.
  • Options
    Thanks, finally got it after several replays. Shotgun, level 1 sight. I hated the old version with the waterfall in the rain. I hate this one more. Seems like it is only this level that has a difficult bird hunt. The rest are easy. Easiest one is Hidden Region 1 with a shotgun. I think I got 10 in 3 seconds before.
  • Options
    David TDavid T Registered Users 1,055 Posts
    I used two weapons with inferred just now, it makes it really easy; just look for the glow.
    iPhone 4, usually.