Options

Hey Maverick

appliancedudeappliancedude Registered Users 113 Posts
Just to save you the embarrassment of everyone knowing you are a tool and still playing the game, I'm gonna help you out.

This game sucks. It's just the same backgrounds and animals. Can't believe I have to pay for a lower weapon for this hack event. Glu designers are lazy sob's that should be fired.

Ok did I get it all?

Oh wait I forgot. You should all leave this ****py game and come fishing with me.

There I think I got it all. Now I've vented for you and now you won't look like a tool.

Happy hunting Maverick

Comments

• Options
    DjRadNaDDjRadNaD Registered Users 1,448 Posts
    Yes he would say something like that,

But you should've really enforced the fact that " I am deleting this game right now and never looking back it's ****py and I'm out enjoy your ****ty lives I'm happy that I will never be seeing this forum again"
    My device: iPhone 5c
    Choice Dude on Board
  • Options
    Ah man how could I have forgotten. Lmao
  • Options
    And then one of these follow up posts to Rey to someone that makes hi look like a fool .. *insert rude remarks here*

And again say how he is deleting the game and this account etc.

P.s. There would be more posts later but you get the point I'm not gonna waste my metaphorical breath
    Choice Dude on Board
  • Options
    Bill1957Bill1957 Registered Users 972 Posts
    Perfect!!! I love it. I'm enjoying this special event. When I'm done ill get an assault rifle for Region 11 so I'm all good.
    :cool:IPhone 6:cool:
  • Options
    muskoxmuskox Registered Users 131 Posts
    Who is Maverick? Why does Glu allow him? Isn't it against the terms of this forum to be mean to others? Can he be blocked or turned off? Has anybody reported him to Glu?
  • Options
    Welcome to the forum muskox, these threads are practically dead in that they have served their purpose already.

You are welcome to keep replying to them, but pace yourself lol
    Choice Dude on Board
  • Options
    guess thats hypocritical of me to say cause I also comment alot lol... but I try to let older posts slip away when I can lol

That way when I come online there arent 50 threads that have new comments, cause I know I will have to tread though them all to see if any of them have anything worth my time
    Choice Dude on Board
  • Options
    SheppeckSheppeck Registered Users 1,609 Posts
    DjRadNaD wrote: »
    guess thats hypocritical of me to say cause I also comment alot lol... but I try to let older posts slip away when I can lol

That way when I come online there arent 50 threads that have new comments, cause I know I will have to tread though them all to see if any of them have anything worth my time

I also read all of the threads. Doesn't take very long. And if I don't read them I feel like I am going to miss out on some important information.
    :cool:iPhone 6:cool:
  • Options
    The only exception for me is the really long posts, like I never read the "things to do when you are bored on region 10" thread lol
    Choice Dude on Board
  • Options
    muskox wrote: »
    Who is Maverick? Why does Glu allow him? Isn't it against the terms of this forum to be mean to others? Can he be blocked or turned off? Has anybody reported him to Glu?

I'm sure it is against terms to be mean to old Mav. However after the way he treated Glu and their designers, I think they let my post slide.