Options

New animal behavior?

BeekerBeeker Registered Users 57 Posts
I just hunted 6 jackals in region 7 Memorial hunt #5. Two separate times, when I shot at 2 jackals running next to each other, as soon as I hit one the other did a sharp turn and ran the other way!

Did Glu update the game with more realistic animal behavior, or did I just happen to hit one as the other one ran his predetermined route which included a large zig zag?

Comments

• Options
    DjRadNaDDjRadNaD Registered Users 1,448 Posts
    Good question, cause I had a wolverine do that in region 6. I was just assuming it was too dumb to get around the tree, and wanted to make to take twice as long to get away from me... Or he was smart, and knew he wasn't going to get away from me and wanted twice as long to live, cause it did throw me off for a second, but in the meantime I killed all his friends haha
    My device: iPhone 5c
    Choice Dude on Board
  • Options
    David TDavid T Registered Users 1,055 Posts
    I think the routes are still predetermined, but I hope they add the 'run away from the shot animal' realism.
    iPhone 4, usually.
  • Options
    DjRadNaDDjRadNaD Registered Users 1,448 Posts
    Yea it was just a random occurance, but it is funny that he had it happen same way it happened for me.. I mean he ran all the was back from the river
    My device: iPhone 5c
    Choice Dude on Board