I have 2 just like it. :D
  • Options
    comtoise70comtoise70 Registered Users 21 Posts
    Great it is beautiful strongly the event in France
  • Options
    Eli_the_HunterEli_the_Hunter Registered Users 660 Posts
    pistoff wrote: »
    I have 2 just like it. :D

A real one? Pic????? I'm no real hunter, I've never seen one.... Shoot I've never fired a real gun!!!
    :cool: iPhone 4s :cool:
  • Options
    streplesstreples Registered Users 85 Posts
    how will u firing it eli, the ammo slot is jamming your hands haha
  • Options
    Ha ha! I just noticed that..... Blame glu lol
  • Options
    David TDavid T Registered Users 1,055 Posts
    streples wrote: »
    how will u firing it eli, the ammo slot is jamming your hands haha

You'll have to shoot lefty I guess.
    iPhone 4, usually.
  • Options
    pistoffpistoff Registered Users 865 Posts
    A real one? Pic????? I'm no real hunter, I've never seen one.... Shoot I've never fired a real gun!!!

No real guns here in England! I'm playing the game on 2 different tablets and have won the Collie twice.
  • Options
    TdubTdub Registered Users 706 Posts
    What is the advantage of the scope on the AR?? Can it be used when a rifle is specified?

On another note, my second FB game is coming right along and I can wait to get the Rohman to do Regions 8 on up! As of Region 5 I have not purchased an AR yet...waiting for the "bad boy"...
    Say What??
  • Options
    blue ridgeblue ridge Registered Users 442 Posts
    Tdub wrote: »
    What is the advantage of the scope on the AR?? Can it be used when a rifle is specified?
    On a few hunts, the stampede is really far away. A better scope does make it easier. And no, when a rifle is called for, an assault rifle will not work in its place.
    Facebook player
  • Options
    Tdub wrote: »

The only advantage to having a scope on the assault rifle is having the ability to zoom in and out as you please rather than being stuck at one specific zoom setting. Zoom starts at 8x which is great for those animals at close range and can be increased to 22x for those animals further out.
  • Options
    And that feature doesn't work on FB.
    Facebook player
  • Options
    TdubTdub Registered Users 706 Posts
    blue ridge wrote: »
    And that feature doesn't work on FB.

What does not work on FB????
    Say What??
  • Options
    If zooming a rifle is possible on FB, I've played up to level 73 without seeing how! I'm out of energy at the moment, but I'll tinker with it when i get back on.
    Facebook player
  • Options
    All rifles should have scope capable of adjusting its zoom. Assault rifles on the other hand care set at whatever level of upgrade you're at, unless you buy the infrared scope which then can be adjusted. This is true on iOS and I'm sure android as well, not sure why the rifles would be any different on Facebook.
  • Options
    streplesstreples Registered Users 85 Posts
    blue ridge wrote: »
    If zooming a rifle is possible on FB, I've played up to level 73 without seeing how! I'm out of energy at the moment, but I'll tinker with it when i get back on.

it works fine on fb mate. in my opinion, there are things you might wanna checked on :
    1. does you sight (aimer) fully upgraded? if its maxed out (scope look+infrared), if desktop use z and play it up and down with w or s, if pad just tab it.
    2. if you sight (aimer) is not fully upgraded (fixed post red dot), you can't use target-zoom mode.