Options

iOS club hunters

DjRadNaDDjRadNaD Registered Users 1,448 Posts
Get on the club hunts, and tell me if the graphics look awesomely improved or if it is just me.

Also we are failing hunts again so keep hunting :)
My device: iPhone 5c
Choice Dude on Board

Comments

• Options
    DjRadNaDDjRadNaD Registered Users 1,448 Posts
    Ok I may be wrong, but some regions just look a lot better than I remember, not just in club hunts. And not all regions look improved, but region 9 looked better to me. And that's spot where my character was standing felt different
    My device: iPhone 5c
    Choice Dude on Board
  • Options
    SheppeckSheppeck Registered Users 1,609 Posts
    I didn't really notice a change in graphics.
    :cool:iPhone 6:cool:
  • Options
    Eli_the_HunterEli_the_Hunter Registered Users 660 Posts
    I didn't notice any changes either...... And I did my one free hunt each since stupid Facebook won't ever log in :)
    :cool: iPhone 4s :cool:
  • Options
    Eli, do you have a strong cell phone signal when you try to comment and like the club hunt on FB?

I ask that because I can usually only play club hunts when I am connected to my WIFI network at my apartment.
  • Options
    Tanner96Tanner96 Registered Users 544 Posts
    I noticed that in hidden 2, there was another background for the duck/geese hunt.
    :mad:iPad 4:mad:
  • Options
    Sheppeck wrote: »
    Eli, do you have a strong cell phone signal when you try to comment and like the club hunt on FB?

I ask that because I can usually only play club hunts when I am connected to my WIFI network at my apartment.

Yes. I am always connected to wifi. For some reason it just does not work.
  • Options
    I wish Gluadmin would have responded to your post the other day about not being able to connect to FB. I'm sure there are a lot of other people who can't play the club hunt more than once.
  • Options
    Yea it would be nice, and I'm sure I can't be the only one experiencing this issue..... I finally made the top 25 in kills! #25 as we speak lol
  • Options
    That is impressive. The only reason I am higher is because I play every club hunt 3 times and have been doing that for months.
  • Options
    You have less hunts than me though..... But you do have about 4,000 more club hunts than me. It's crazy how that works. I may never catch you but I'm pretty ecstatic about finally being on the top 25
  • Options
    You are actually higher than that. There are about 5 hackers ahead of you. But the leaderboard really doesn't matter. I just like seeing how many kills I have.
  • Options
    I wanted to be a part of the top 25 when I first started playing. As I got closer to the top 75 I realized how many hackers were on there and it became less of a goal for me but now seeing that I'm on there it sparked that old flame I had. I know it means nothing to be on it (other than you play the game more than others) but it's pretty cool to be on it. Do you know who the top guy is? He gets a lot of kills daily!
  • Options
    He has posted on the forum before. His screen name is Peter or something like that. I have given up trying to catch him.
  • Options
    casajrcasajr Registered Users 1,468 Posts
    Club hunts in the lower regions have been dismal. I was counting on those to finance my weapons for the higher regions when I restored my iPhone. Right now just slogging through the contract hunts to get money.
    Common Sense is an ultra-rare superpower.
  • Options
    I do every hunt on every region! But I can only kill so much :)