Options

Game sounds

I got a new iPad mini and started playing the game again. But after the first region all the sounds went crazy, and quite funny. When I shoot a bighorn sheep I get a turkey sound, when I shoot a wolverine I get a zebra sound, all the animal sounds are wrong, and I get no sound when it's adding the cash etc. now this doesn't bother at all. The game still plays as it should except the sound. Has anyone else experienced this ?

Comments

• Options
    Tanner96Tanner96 Registered Users 544 Posts
    michaeljp wrote: »
    I got a new iPad mini and started playing the game again. But after the first region all the sounds went crazy, and quite funny. When I shoot a bighorn sheep I get a turkey sound, when I shoot a wolverine I get a zebra sound, all the animal sounds are wrong, and I get no sound when it's adding the cash etc. now this doesn't bother at all. The game still plays as it should except the sound. Has anyone else experienced this ?

I remember this happening to some others a while back. I don't know how they fixed it. Can anyone else help?
    :mad:iPad 4:mad:
  • Options
    SheppeckSheppeck Registered Users 1,609 Posts
    I do remember this happening a while back to some people. The only thing I can suggest is to reboot your device. That will force the game to reload.
    :cool:iPhone 6:cool:
  • Options
    It doesn't really matter anyway. As long as your kills register correctly.
  • Options
    michaeljpmichaeljp Registered Users 36 Posts
    Tanner96 wrote: »
    It doesn't really matter anyway. As long as your kills register correctly.

I tried rebooting, but still the same, and I agree it doesn't really matter as it is playing correctly. As a matter of fact it funny playing the game as the sounds are all mixed up. Dove sounds for a cougar kill, turkey sounds for a bear kill.
  • Options
    michaeljp wrote: »
    I tried rebooting, but still the same, and I agree it doesn't really matter as it is playing correctly. As a matter of fact it funny playing the game as the sounds are all mixed up. Dove sounds for a cougar kill, turkey sounds for a bear kill.

I haven't had that problem with my iPad, but it sounds like it would be quite entertaining.
  • Options
    deer sleigherdeer sleigher Registered Users 317 Posts
    Must be odd shooting prey and wrong animal noises heard!