Options

memorial weekend

DjRadNaDDjRadNaD Registered Users 1,448 Posts
How was everyone's weekend?

I havent seen gluadmin or straightshooter on in a few days, so I am guessing they had the weekend off and got to enjoy themselves.

I took out my jetskis for the first time this year, enjoying that summer weather :D
My device: iPhone 5c
Choice Dude on Board

Comments

• Options
    SheppeckSheppeck Registered Users 1,609 Posts
    I was planning on going to the beech but had some ****py weather here all weekend. So my wife dragged me along with her to go shopping. Luckily I had my phone with me.
    :cool:iPhone 6:cool:
  • Options
    Sheppeck wrote: »
    I was planning on going to the beech but had some ****py weather here all weekend. So my wife dragged me along with her to go shopping. Luckily I had my phone with me.

hahaha I really enjoyed reading that. I went to the beach the other day, but thanks to florida weather a nice rain cloud showed up out of the blue only minutes after I got there, but as I said I was able to have fun on the jetskis today, so that made up for it :)
    Choice Dude on Board
  • Options
    Eli_the_HunterEli_the_Hunter Registered Users 660 Posts
    I live in Cali but hours away from the beach.... Sa****ay I celebrated my daughters birthday with a pool party, Sunday we bbq'd at my in laws and Monday we had a movie day/BBQ at my aunts house. Fun fun fun :)
    :cool: iPhone 4s :cool:
  • Options
    todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    Sunny and 80 degrees here in Michigan, wash and polished the winter off, my truck and wife's suv. Then fired up the BBQ and did some grilling! And had some Moose Drool that I won from my buddy! Ha! Then down to the river to cast a line, surprisingly no one around! Very quiet at my northern MI. property, great day! Dreading the drive back home :( T.F.
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
  • Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    DjRadNaD wrote: »
    How was everyone's weekend?

I havent seen gluadmin or straightshooter on in a few days, so I am guessing they had the weekend off and got to enjoy themselves.

I took out my jetskis for the first time this year, enjoying that summer weather

Indeed, even I get a break sometimes. ;) Nothing as fun as jet skis though.

Glad to see the forums didn't completely implode during my hiatus. :D
  • Options
    Sunny ThaiSunny Thai Registered Users 439 Posts
    No official Memorial Day here in Southern Thailand. The village I live in has me and one other US veteran. A few weeks ago, I invited him and his family over for a Memorial Day BBQ. Last Thursday, a French neighbor came by and invited us to her husband’s 50th birthday party at the beach. We ended up combining both events. It was really fun. Kayak races thought the heavy surf. Tug of War, kid’s games. The food was amazing. We had several roasted chickens, ducks and roasted boar. Fun for all. Probably one of the best Memorial Days I have ever had.

Semper Fi,

HM3 Sunny Thai
    Drink more beer. :cool:
  • Options
    jackrncenjackrncen Registered Users 14 Posts
    Been playing and reading forums since November. Is that considered stalking? Lol. Just wanted to say what a great eclectic group. Most everyone enjoys the game. I certainly do. Looking forward to the Dino hunts! Nice
    . To meet you all.
  • Options
    nice too me you too jack

@sunny sounds like a lot of fun!
    Choice Dude on Board
  • Options
    straightshooterstraightshooter Registered Users 1,231 Posts
    Had a busy weekend been england bank hols we had nice thunderstorms sa****ay during my shooting comp didn't win anything put gun away in case barrel a good lightning conductor range fairly open and flat! Also camped with the scouts played its a knockout bit like sports day on inflatables and had a birds of prey demonstration with vultures etc so just been catching up now also in no rush to find out if anything changes at 2000 threads ;D
    ( + )
  • Options
    Welcome back,buddy how is the hunting going on your kindle? T.F.
  • Options
    straightshooterstraightshooter Registered Users 1,231 Posts
    Much easier on the eyes glad you steered me towards a bigger screen! I hardly use phone now and playing over was a different challenge as I changed tactics previously I bought every gun now I'm more choosy so I don't have a load of safe queens lol! (Guns that don't see light of day much) let us know how club hunts go on ios
    ( + )
  • Options
    Will do! Going to the Apple store tomorrow, right after 2 hours of deep dive preparations...if I'm not to loopy! :) T.F
  • Options
    deer sleigherdeer sleigher Registered Users 317 Posts
    I did loose my bearings on a 40metre dive once good job bubbles go up! Kept getting ear infections in our waters but enjoyed the feeling of weightlessness under water my friend collects golf ***** from a lake for a local golf course!
  • Options
    A little different for me, it's my job! Underwater repairs, video inspections, recovery,welding, electrical line maintenance, basically if it's underwater, we will work on it. My company is based in MI. But I travel all over. Can only play DH wherever I can get a good Wi-Fi connection. :) T.F