Options

Wolverines in Glacial Bay

Lucy DLucy D Registered Users 49 Posts
One of the bounties is to kill wolverines in Glacial Bay. There don't seem to be any, has anyone ever seen them in this region?

Comments

• Options
    SheppeckSheppeck Registered Users 1,609 Posts
    I have completed the bounty. Just keep playing and you will eventually get the wolverine hunt.
    :cool:iPhone 6:cool:
  • Options
    todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    Yes, the will show up, and when they do try the failed hunt routine, killing all but one. Then repeat, I had to do this they just took to long to show up. I have since completed that bounty. My last one!!! All my bounties are 3 starred!! YES! :) T.F.
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
  • Options
    SheppeckSheppeck Registered Users 1,609 Posts
    todfoxx wrote: »
    Yes, the will show up, and when they do try the failed hunt routine, killing all but one. Then repeat, I had to do this they just took to long to show up. I have since completed that bounty. My last one!!! All my bounties are 3 starred!! YES! :) T.F.

Do you have the consumables bounty completed? That is the only one bounty I have left. I just recently got the second star. Still another 50 consumables to go to get the last star. I am in no hurry to complete that bounty.
    :cool:iPhone 6:cool:
  • Options
    Lucy DLucy D Registered Users 49 Posts
    Thanks guys, I eventually found some wolverines! What's more I recognised the location, I think I shot loads of these in the trophy hunts using my snazzy new assault rifle prize without realising at the time there was a new bounty to kill the little critters with a shotgun!
    Bounty quickly completed though, 11 out of 12 of the blighters at a time. 9 more bounties left to complete, some of which are getting close. Looking forward to racking up some more gold.
    xx
  • Options
    Sheppeck wrote: »
    Do you have the consumables bounty completed? That is the only one bounty I have left. I just recently got the second star. Still another 50 consumables to go to get the last star. I am in no hurry to complete that bounty.
    Yea shep, I got it, thanks to my inconsiderate son, caught him playing my game, he claims that he thought he was on HIS kindle. He managed to burn through alot of my gold! He'll be cutting grass and washing my truck till he's 30! Anyone need their car washed? I'll send him over! Better yet anyone have a bus! Lol :)
  • Options
    Eli_the_HunterEli_the_Hunter Registered Users 660 Posts
    Yea shep, I got it, thanks to my inconsiderate son, caught him playing my game, he claims that he thought he was on HIS kindle. He managed to burn through alot of my gold! He'll be cutting grass and washing my truck till he's 30! Anyone need their car washed? I'll send him over! Better yet anyone have a bus! Lol :)

Man that is too funny!
    :cool: iPhone 4s :cool:
  • Options
    Not for my boy!! But yea it's funny Eli, he says he will repay the gold and then some for father's day! :) T.F
  • Options
    Eli_the_HunterEli_the_Hunter Registered Users 660 Posts
    Not for my boy!! But yea it's funny Eli, he says he will repay the gold and then some for father's day! :) T.F

3,200 gold for fathers day sounds good to me, how bout you? lol
    :cool: iPhone 4s :cool:
  • Options
    deer sleigherdeer sleigher Registered Users 317 Posts
    Our local pub had a bikini car wash day been a rural area all the farmers turned out in their tractors never seen so many gleaming Ford's and John deeres round our way ;)
  • Options
    pistoffpistoff Registered Users 865 Posts
    I tried a sports drink on the wolverines the other day to go for heart shots and got all 12.