Options

Facebook connection finally fixed!

Eli_the_HunterEli_the_Hunter Registered Users 660 Posts
For the first time I was able to play a club hunt 3 times!! Thank you glu for finally fixing this problem. I had given up completely on this ever working but gave it one last chance and BOOM!!! It worked!!! I'm gonna catch you soon Shep ;) ha ha I know I won't but that was fun to say :)
:cool: iPhone 4s :cool:

Comments

• Options
    DjRadNaDDjRadNaD Registered Users 1,448 Posts
    That is great news! glad it all worked out :)
    My device: iPhone 5c
    Choice Dude on Board
  • Options
    Yes sir it is! In 5 hunts I got over 100 kills, not too shabby. I'll be enjoying this :)
  • Options
    SheppeckSheppeck Registered Users 1,609 Posts
    That is good news.
    :cool:iPhone 6:cool:
  • Options
    Sunny ThaiSunny Thai Registered Users 439 Posts
    How does that work. I see a button for license but just get a bunch of junk. HELP?
    Drink more beer. :cool:
  • Options
    Sunny Thai wrote: »
    How does that work. I see a button for license but just get a bunch of junk. HELP?

Are you on an apple device? Click on club hunts. Play the initial hunt then you can "like" and "comment" on the hunt to play the hunt 2 more time.
  • Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    For the first time I was able to play a club hunt 3 times!! Thank you glu for finally fixing this problem. I had given up completely on this ever working but gave it one last chance and BOOM!!! It worked!!! I'm gonna catch you soon Shep ;) ha ha I know I won't but that was fun to say :)

Glad to hear this and thanks for sharing your experience!
  • Options
    TdubTdub Registered Users 706 Posts
    Still cannot get mine to work...Oh well!
    Say What??
  • Options
    Tdub wrote: »
    Still cannot get mine to work...Oh well!

What device are you playing on? Have you tried restarting your device? Maybe you just haven't got the update yet.
  • Options
    TdubTdub Registered Users 706 Posts
    Sheppeck wrote: »
    What device are you playing on? Have you tried restarting your device? Maybe you just haven't got the update yet.

Ipad........
    Say What??
  • Options
    Tdub, I changed the settings on phone. Perhaps ensure that you have given deer hunter to access your Facebook account. Even after I did this it took over 2 weeks for the game to connect. Maybe its just a refresh thing somewhere in the game or an update, but I do not remember seeing an update come through. Hopefully it will eventually work for you, it did for me :)
  • Options
    mrsjbiancomrsjbianco Registered Users 2 Posts
    please help I am on Windows 7 and DeerHunter and DinoHunter don't open up for me yet
  • Options
    mrsjbiancomrsjbianco Registered Users 2 Posts
    It doesn't come up for me yet and I am on a windows 7 Laptop