Options

What's wrong with the new Crossbow's sight?

JameshuntJameshunt Registered Users 51 Posts
I finally finished the hidden region 2 hunts, I was excited to use my new crossbow and then this happens...

why can't I use the sight??????

AuY9LNz.jpg?1

Comments

• Options
    muskoxmuskox Registered Users 131 Posts
    Mine does that momentarily, but always returns to normal in a split second. It has never stayed that way.
  • Options
    Sunny ThaiSunny Thai Registered Users 439 Posts
    Just tried using mine for the first time. Same, same as Jameshunt. I upgraded, but it is still same. Lasts the entire hunt. Any ideas
    Drink more beer. :cool:
  • Options
    Sunny ThaiSunny Thai Registered Users 439 Posts
    Sunny Thai wrote: »
    Just tried using mine for the first time. Same, same as Jameshunt. I upgraded, but it is still same. Lasts the entire hunt. Any ideas

Bought the level 3 scope and it works fine.
    Drink more beer. :cool:
  • Options
    casajrcasajr Registered Users 1,468 Posts
    Same and I think I upgraded to Level 3 or 4 and it worked. Bug in the new update (as well as with the mysterious name change.
    Common Sense is an ultra-rare superpower.
  • Options
    TdubTdub Registered Users 706 Posts
    Mine will do that after the final kill...
    Say What??
  • Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    If many of you are having the same issue, can you please send a formal report to Customer Care?

Please send Customer Care an email that includes your device information, the game name where you need help and a detailed description of the problem. Please be very specific and provide the step by step information needed to replicate the problem.

For iOS and general support: support@glu.com
    For Android support: androidsupport@glu.com
  • Options
    nkutke262nkutke262 Registered Users 4 Posts
    gluadmin wrote: »
    If many of you are having the same issue, can you please send a formal report to Customer Care?

Please send Customer Care an email that includes your device information, the game name where you need help and a detailed description of the problem. Please be very specific and provide the step by step information needed to replicate the problem.

I tried this and didn't get any help from them on it. Based on their reply, I'm not even sure they read my complaint/comment.
  • Options
    nkutke262nkutke262 Registered Users 4 Posts
    Sunny Thai wrote: »
    Bought the level 3 scope and it works fine.

What is minimum zoom level on that scope? I like using the lowest scope possible so that I still have a pretty good ability to scan while in zoom mode
  • Options
    swaggerjrswaggerjr Registered Users 116 Posts
    My new crossbow everything is okey.....i just upgrade the scope at lv7 and can used it on region 11...hahaha nice weapon...
    :cool:Android tablet note 10.1:rolleyes:
  • Options
    David TDavid T Registered Users 1,055 Posts
    gluadmin wrote: »

Submitted the issue today. "DH 2014; Dixon Snare sight level 1 & 2 [Incident: 140610-000172]"
    iPhone 4, usually.