Options

Hauer Guage for level 11

RitaCarrollRitaCarroll Registered Users 54 Posts
something weird happens when I use this shotgun. 1st weird thing is that it says it has power of 16031, but it takes 3 - 4 shots to kill anything. Hit Hit Hit floating over the animals bodies. I switch back to my rifle and dead dead dead, one shot each kill. It will kill the hornbills though so that's good. lol

Comments

• Options
    DjRadNaDDjRadNaD Registered Users 1,448 Posts
    shotguns dont do damage far away... the closer they are the more buck shot hits them, because it spreads out as it goes away from you... it does more damage the closer the target is
    My device: iPhone 5c
    Choice Dude on Board
  • Options
    vid666vid666 Registered Users 76 Posts
    Use the scope and it concentrates the shot for some reason that defies the laws of physics. Mid to long shots are one shot kills scoped in. Except muntjacs. Those little deer are the wolverines of this Chinese region full of Indian animals. In real life a muntjac ran In Front of my car at a friends Texas ranch and stood there looking at me so I shot it. Stupid thing was the size of a lab and he died real easy. I slapped that puppy on the barbeque that night and he was a good snack.
  • Options
    in the game, your accuracy is just highly diminished when you arent looking down your sights. its not that the gun is less powerful, you are just missing him with most of the shot... your shot doesnt go where the center of the crosshairs are, it is just off center a little bit, whether it is off to the left or the right is all random
    Choice Dude on Board
  • Options
    TdubTdub Registered Users 706 Posts
    In one of my 3 games I am still using the Clayton Force in L11 and it works as well as the Hauer IMO.
    Say What??
  • Options
    If I go to the map screen without a shotgun equipped and I use the equip as primary button in the map screen for a hunt in R11 that suggests or requires a shotgun it gives me the plisskin mamba (R9) which I'm guessing is the weakest gun that meets the power requirement/recommendation, but if I have 3 shotguns that are more powerful then why would I want to use it? it defininately doesnt make it anymore challenging. If this is to challenge us then why not make the hunting series more challenging? this is region 11, we have proved we can kill whatever you throw at us, so make it harder. I want to be struggling not to fail hunts, I want a reason to use my powerups (but still doable without powerups). seriously though, I always am thinking the new region is gonna be harder than the last one and it isnt. I get that on a new map we are disoriented and dont know where to look, but thats fine! throw challenges at me from hunt #1 and I will catch on, even if I have to fail a few times to figure out where they are coming from! Im pretty sure that the 1st 20 hunts in this latest series either took one kill, 2 kills or 1 heart shot, and the 2nd half of the series wasnt much better!

got very far away from the shotgun conversation, but didnt want to let the thought go to waste
    Choice Dude on Board
  • Options
    straightshooterstraightshooter Registered Users 1,231 Posts
    Hauer gauge from level 1 to level 7 upgrades I detect no discernable difference in knock down power would like to feel those hunterbucks made a difference not knock your hunter off his feet but just a marked improvement in the guns performance would be nice
    ( + )
  • Options
    David TDavid T Registered Users 1,055 Posts
    This is also slightly off topic, but I noticed that the statistics of the Mamba don't change from level 4 stock to level 7 stock, but maybe the actual performance does change? Maybe it's just a typo.
    iPhone 4, usually.