Options

Missing Gold Coin Again!

I knew that you could not resolve (android support for kindle). It's unfortunate because if you go to the forums - Glu Admin insists that the issue can be resolved. Amazon cannot resolve a refund of something that is lost in game play. It's getting frustrating that so much real money is being lost and no one can resolve it. Why does my ticket say resolved when there is no resolution?

I have lost gold coin over and over and it cannot be resolved.

Comments

• Options
    deer sleigherdeer sleigher Registered Users 317 Posts
    Amazon customer care replaced missing glue coin by crediting my Amazon account enabling me to purchase replacement glue coin they have helped me on two separate occasions but this makes me want to spend glue earned rather than accumulate glue in case they disappear terrible situation as means I can't save glue for what I want to buy..
  • Options
    muskoxmuskox Registered Users 131 Posts
    Deer sleigher, what does Amazon have to do with it? Can you buy gold through them or do they administer a particular platform. I am not a tech guru so forgive me if that is a really stupid question.
  • Options
    deer sleigherdeer sleigher Registered Users 317 Posts
    Amazon kindle allow me to purchase coins direct from Amazon which adds about 10% to my credit enabling more glu to be purhased my understanding from glue customer care they have no ability to access kindle device to see if glu credits disappear where as Amazon are able to check purchase history hence Amazon customer care best to approach in 1st instance if glue disappear from the game I really like the kindle but this issue makes me wish I'd bought an iPad if I'm honest
  • Options
    smoothhittersmoothhitter Registered Users 1 Posts
    When purchase gold coin or if I win gold coins, my coin count sais 0. What is going on?
    it only sais the transaction was successful but, no coins. I am about to uninstall this game
  • Options
    TotallyNotSteveTotallyNotSteve Registered Users 221 Posts
    Try following the steps in this thread and see if that helps.
  • Options
    DjRadNaDDjRadNaD Registered Users 1,448 Posts
    that is a good link steve
    My device: iPhone 5c
    Choice Dude on Board
  • Options
    2fargone2care2fargone2care Registered Users 185 Posts

I have been told that file does not exist on the Kindle. This issue seems specific to Kindle users. Not sure if my wireless temporarily drops connection to their servers each time it happens - but it's about weekly I get credit from Amazon and it resets to 0 or in the game case 5 which is 0.
  • Options
    todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts

I've checked, there is no such file on kindle devices. That is why I am trying hard to get the Glu wallet for kindle. According to my last reply from Glu was that the "team" will try to add this to the next update. Be it dino hunter or DH2014. So far nothing yet! Also according to Kathleen from customer care, if it does not happen with a update it won't happen. Amazon has nothing to do with that. I think with the Glu wallet, missing gold won't be a issue. All android tablets have this, just not kindle. That is why there is no file.~Tod
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
  • Options
    2fargone2care2fargone2care Registered Users 185 Posts
    Thank you for working so hard on a resolve! Glad to hear (somewhat glad) that it's not just me!