Options

1 year wasted...gutted

2Next

Comments

• Options
    brodeenbrodeen Registered Users 539 Posts
    Yea sorry to know that. But it is part of the fun. Therefore, one need to control their mood and strategy.:)
    Device:android 4.2 10.1 Tablet
  • Options
    triggerhappytriggerhappy Registered Users 159 Posts
    My S4 kept crashing over the weekend. Wasn't sure what was wrong so I decided to restore to factory settings not knowing the DH2014 default location was internal storage. For some reason i thought it automatically stored on the SD card if there was one. Oppps. There goes all my progress. Anyway after the reset I saw no change in performance. The kicker is it turned out my issue was my SD card. The second i took it out the phone started working properly. I bought a new one yesterday but I'll still have to start all over which i don't think I am going to do. I was looking for an excuse to stop playing this game and I guess I finally got one. Now I'll just wait for the dino one to come out next month to find a new addiction. The last time I backed up the game with Helium was in April. I think i was about halfway through Region10. Still don't think i want to restore and have to do all of Thule and Dayong plus all the events over again.
  • Options
    deer sleigherdeer sleigher Registered Users 317 Posts
    I didn't fancy starting over when I changed from android to kindle but proffered game 2nd time around played differently and knew which weapons I liked from previously so stuck to them still doing bounties now but agree Dion version looks worth waiting.for