Options

Independence Event.....

Comments

• Options
    todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    Join the club, I've got a 2 day dive job, seems like I'm away for just about all new releases. Oh well, it's my career. :) T.F
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
  • Options
    Eli_the_HunterEli_the_Hunter Registered Users 660 Posts
    That's a pretty interesting job you got there buddy.
    :cool: iPhone 4s :cool:
  • Options
    DjRadNaDDjRadNaD Registered Users 1,448 Posts
    yea, T.F. how do I get a job like that? I already dive...
    My device: iPhone 5c
    Choice Dude on Board
  • Options
    pistoffpistoff Registered Users 865 Posts
    mdjd wrote: »
    It's called a "pistol", you dumb ***. Learn some English, you immigrant trash.

mdjd, see you next Tuesday.
  • Options
    Sunny ThaiSunny Thai Registered Users 439 Posts
    Post #30 is way out of line and totally unacceptable.

I just reported it.
    Drink more beer. :cool:
  • Options
    Sunny Thai wrote: »
    Post #30 is way out of line and totally unacceptable.

I just reported it.

I just did too, didn't think of it until you mentioned it :)
    Choice Dude on Board
  • Options
    Roland DeschainRoland Deschain Registered Users 303 Posts
    todfoxx wrote: »
    Ha! I think the gun looks cool and " funny/patriotic " I'm in you only live once, have fun man! Yes Dj, I'll do a gentleman's bet with you, eye shots you say? Set the number! :) T.F

How do you see how many eye shots you have made?
    Kindle Fire HDX 8.9 and iPad
  • Options
    SheppeckSheppeck Registered Users 1,609 Posts
    How do you see how many eye shots you have made?

The game doesn't keep track of eye shots.
    :cool:iPhone 6:cool:
  • Options
    straightshooterstraightshooter Registered Users 1,231 Posts
    Wonder if thompson s.m.g. will have one hundred round drum mag like the one in dh reloaded that would be sweet!
    ( + )
  • Options
    DjRadNaD wrote: »
    yea, T.F. how do I get a job like that? I already dive...

It started when I was 23, inspecting water reservoirs and water towers. Then I was offered a position with a large company... now I own part of the company. We are very sought out for various projects nationwide. 127 employees, 40 divers and 5 equipment technicians. I love it and will retire from it! Thanks for the interest. :) T.F
  • Options
    jgrammentzjgrammentz Registered Users 131 Posts
    Finally finished the last rare hunt in Thule. Have some necks and brains to shoot, but right now just waiting for the Independence event and stocking up on cash in Region 11. BTW if my Westin Jaguar is fully equipped except Sight and Capacity what will my reward end up being? It would be nice to Have a Thompson submachine gun with a full auto mode.
    Phone Samsung s6 galaxy Android 5.0.2, Tablet miTraveller Android 4.0
  • Options
    FrancisFrancis Registered Users, Moderators 591 Posts
    Please remember to comply with our terms of use. Abusive language and personal attacks are not tolerated. users who cross the line get banned and we really do not want to do this so please respect others as you would like to be respected.

Thank you.
  • Options
    unxmanunxman Registered Users 3 Posts
    The two new shotguns just appeared after an in app update. No new hunts yet
  • Options
    unxman wrote: »
    The two new shotguns just appeared after an in app update. No new hunts yet

That was strange adding the new weapons without adding the event.
  • Options
    unxmanunxman Registered Users 3 Posts
    They are level 8 shotguns and one of them is the red white and blue one shown in the teaser.
  • Options
    I am really anxious about getting started on the new event. The region 12 assault rifle looks great.
  • Options
    Was Francis referring to me, or the other thread earlier? I was just answering a question!
  • Options
    David TDavid T Registered Users 1,055 Posts
    After downloading the update I noticed the three versions of the the same design of shotgun but no new events. After downloading the updates for regions 5 and 8, I closed and reopened the game to see there are two new "independence" events.

The 3 new shotguns are the same design, but with different color schemes and power ratings. They're basically scatter guns. Weird barrel tip down bolt lever and a faster than normal manual reload process.

Region 5: Faded Glory, max power 1874, 160 gold (special one time offer for 88 gold, offered after 2nd hunt completed in region 5)
    Region 8:Liberator, max power 5813, 360 gold (special one time offer available for 171 gold, offered after 2nd hunt completed in region 8)
    Region 8: Liberty Cannon, max power 6062, 432 gold (special one time offer for 171 gold, offered after completing region 5 special event.)

Tip: start Region 5 special event first; wait for one time special offer on Faded Glory; complete region 5 special event to receive one time offer on "Freedom Cannon" which you can complete region 8 special event with.
    iPhone 4, usually.
  • Options
    todfoxx wrote: »
    Was Francis referring to me, or the other thread earlier? I was just answering a question!

It was that mdjd guy that he was refering to, and his comment is now deleted.

thanks for the info on your job, if you are ever in the tampa area maybe you will interview me :)
    Choice Dude on Board
  • Options
    deer sleigherdeer sleigher Registered Users 317 Posts
    Thompson has drum mag glue to take up to 38 round maximum really wanted 100 rounds..still cool award weapon tho'
  • Options
    Thompson has drum mag glue to take up to 38 round maximum really wanted 100 rounds..still cool award weapon tho'

That is great. Usually you have to pay gold to get the 38 rounds. Did you get the weapon after you completed the region 8 event? I am only on 20/30 of the region 8 event.
  • Options
    so much for eye shots, these guns arent very goo for them lol
    Choice Dude on Board
  • Options
    Sheppeck wrote: »
    That is great. Usually you have to pay gold to get the 38 rounds. Did you get the weapon after you completed the region 8 event? I am only on 20/30 of the region 8 event.

Sadly it'll cost 285 glue to go from 23 to 38 round mag
  • Options
    The Thompson is the reward weapon for completing region 8 shotgun series worth it I reckon
  • Options
    Bill1957Bill1957 Registered Users 972 Posts
    I'm in the process of updating the Thompson. 30 min wait time again. Feels like the ten day wait here in CA to buy a gun!!! Dumb.
    :cool:IPhone 6:cool:
  • Options
    I never saw the purpose of the wait time on the upgrades for the reward weapons. When the weapon is required for a region the wait time kind of makes sense to make the region last longer.
  • Options
    Off the subject of weapons has anybody getting the weird sound effects in region 5? I have, and now the sounds have carried over to the lost temple. I hope it's because of the independence event and it will stop after the event is over. Or maybe it's a bug. Everything else is working fine. I know I won't make it to region 8 before the event ends, but I did do well on getting more platinum eagles for upgrades.
  • Options
    Still playing with sound off I did notice the hornbills have put on a lot of weight and can't fly very high now they're literally overhead! Liking the lever action pistol shotgun perfect for onslaught hunts
  • Options
    Fagin007Fagin007 Registered Users 14 Posts
    I like the canadian geese that have the red white and blue stars behind them so you can see them in the dark.
  • Options
    vid666vid666 Registered Users 76 Posts
    Fagin007 wrote: »
    I like the canadian geese that have the red white and blue stars behind them so you can see them in the dark.
    Yes, it only reinforces a truism I once pointed out to a Canadian friend of mine: that Canadians secretly wish they were the 51st state and become Americans. Why else would the Canadian geese be flying the red, white, and blue butt signals?