Options

Videos???

TdubTdub Registered Users 706 Posts
I have not had a video offer on my Ipad for 3 days now...whats up???
Say What??

Comments

• Options
    DjRadNaDDjRadNaD Registered Users 1,448 Posts
    thats been happening to me too :(

might be cause we are on east coast
    My device: iPhone 5c
    Choice Dude on Board
  • Options
    SheppeckSheppeck Registered Users 1,609 Posts
    I have been been getting about 10 to 15 videos a day on my iPhone for about a week. And they always seem to come at the same time and all at once.

It could be the ads are just changing and new ads will be added soon.
    :cool:iPhone 6:cool:
  • Options
    Ive only gotten about 15 vids since region 11 came out :(
    Choice Dude on Board
  • Options
    Eli_the_HunterEli_the_Hunter Registered Users 660 Posts
    As I've told you all before, Kmart was not rewarding but I never stopped getting videos. Last night I got 15 in a row, my game froze so I turned my phone off and restarted the app and got another 11 in a row. Its been pretty consistent daily: 25-30 vids a day.
    :cool: iPhone 4s :cool:
  • Options
    Tanner96Tanner96 Registered Users 544 Posts
    I was able to get 20 videos yesterday, but today there has been nothing.
    :mad:iPad 4:mad:
  • Options
    Bill1957Bill1957 Registered Users 972 Posts
    I have been getting 25-30 a day lately.
    :cool:IPhone 6:cool:
  • Options
    I'm usually up at midnight. I check for vids around 11:45, I usually get 10. I'll check again 15 minutes passed midnight and get another 10-15 vids
  • Options
    I'm usually up at midnight. I check for vids around 11:45, I usually get 10. I'll check again 15 minutes passed midnight and get another 10-15 vids

yea that has never happened for me
    Choice Dude on Board
  • Options
    DjRadNaD wrote: »
    yea that has never happened for me

It happens almost every night...... If I go to sleep early I usually have 15 videos waiting for me the first time I load the game. Gold has been slow elsewhere though
  • Options
    yea, it must be since you guys are all on west coast, while Tdub and I are on east coast :(

maybe I should move to the west coast :)
    Choice Dude on Board
  • Options
    todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    I'm in Michigan, and I've have been getting 20-30 a day! I wonder if it's because my iPad is new? Anyway, I hope the well won't run dry! Lol :) T.F
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
  • Options
    TdubTdub Registered Users 706 Posts
    Back to normal...16 vids plus walmart and orgulla for 21 total...
    Say What??
  • Options
    SubH2OSubH2O Registered Users 603 Posts
    Sadly, for those of us outside the US, two or three videos per day is the norm. Usually, it is 2 per day.

The best day I ever had was 14 or so videos the day that Region 11 was released and the opportunity to watch a video to earn energy was launched. I quickly figured out, however, that you seem to get the same number of videos regardless, and those used on energy end up taking away gold-earning opportunities and prevents saving for weapons that may need to be purchased for future events. I only wasted a couple of videos on energy.

I only live a few minutes from the US border. When I am in the US (which is actually not that often), I get more opportunities for gold from videos, but never as much as you seem get if using a device from a US provider or otherwise registered as being from the US. When I am in the US, I can get maybe 10-14 per day, and never the Walmart or other "higher return" ads that I read about.

Even finding SponsorPay gold that does not require me to give credit card info, has been tough to find lately. Lots of offers that I have already done (and can't do again), lots of offers that then say that the offer is no longer available, lots of surveys that are seemingly impossible to qualify for, lots of offers that my antivirus/security app warns are directing me to malicious sites, and lots wanting me to pay for something that makes the gold apparently not so "free," or asking for credit card information even if supposedly no purchase is necessary. Only once or twice a week do I get a Sponsorpay offer that I am actually willing to complete that does not appear to be a risk to my personal information and privacy.

Once you have progressed far enough in the game to have completed the bounties and accumulate all of the gold that they offer, free gold gets very tough to come by outside the US. I actually find it easier to accumulate platinum eagles in special events than it is to accumulate very much gold these days.

Rant over...
    Samsung Galaxy S4, Android 5.0.1 (retired)
    iPhone 6, iOS 9.2
  • Options
    Yesterday I ended up getting 27 gold watching videos and received 11 energy watching videos. On Tapjoy I received 34 gold. A pretty productive day.
  • Options
    That was a good day, I'm still waiting for energy vids!
  • Options
    Bill1957 wrote: »
    I have been getting 25-30 a day lately.

I just noticed that you and I are neighbors.
  • Options
    Tanner96 wrote: »
    I just noticed that you and I are neighbors.

I thought I could hear guns in the background. Lol
  • Options
    Roland DeschainRoland Deschain Registered Users 303 Posts
    How are videos offered? I can remember doing a couple when I started, but I haven't seen one in months. Is it because I have a Kindle?
    Kindle Fire HDX 8.9 and iPad
  • Options
    Yes, I also play on kindle and there hasn't been any videos in a long time. Gold offers are very limited on kindle, you usually have to buy something or complete endless surveys and quotes.
  • Options
    Bill1957 wrote: »
    I thought I could hear guns in the background. Lol

I used to work at at that place with the two big towers that's just down the road from your city.
  • Options
    Roland DeschainRoland Deschain Registered Users 303 Posts
    todfoxx wrote: »
    Yes, I also play on kindle and there hasn't been any videos in a long time. Gold offers are very limited on kindle, you usually have to buy something or complete endless surveys and quotes.

I haven't spent any real money on gold and I haven't gotten any "free glu credits", except for watching the few videos in the first month of the game. Other than that, the only gold I have gotten was earned in the game. That certainly put a limit on some of the events I could have joined.

To make things worse, about a month or so ago, my game would freeze and the screen would go black. When it came back on, my gold would be reset to one (1). I stopped collecting my bounties and only use them when I needed them. This happened just before and during the zombie hunts. It doesn't do it anymore, so they must have fixed it.

I am not complaining, just explaining. It is a free game after all, and a fun one at that.
    Kindle Fire HDX 8.9 and iPad