Options

Videos for gold...

Eli_the_HunterEli_the_Hunter Registered Users 660 Posts
Anyone have success with videos for free gold today? It's been a good day for me. 40 so far.
:cool: iPhone 4s :cool:

Comments

• Options
    SheppeckSheppeck Registered Users 1,609 Posts
    I haven't gotten any videos today. Which is strange, I have noticed in the past when an event or new region is about ready to come out you can always tell because you will see a big increase in free gold offers.
    :cool:iPhone 6:cool:
  • Options
    Strange. I got them in two bunches. One with 24 straight last night, and 14 straight just a few minutes before posting this....
  • Options
    SheppeckSheppeck Registered Users 1,609 Posts
    I tend to get all of the video offers in the evening.
    :cool:iPhone 6:cool:
  • Options
    DjRadNaDDjRadNaD Registered Users 1,448 Posts
    I actually came on here to mention that mine werent working, but then they started working, but I only got 2.

when I first went to the gold page and opened the vids they immediately closed without me getting a chance to watch them, on both games, but like I said it was just a hiccup, and then they were working.
    My device: iPhone 5c
    Choice Dude on Board
  • Options
    Bill1957Bill1957 Registered Users 972 Posts
    I've done pretty good today. 36 so far.
    :cool:IPhone 6:cool:
  • Options
    todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    I can't get the Clorox game, I start it, erasing the wall... then it cuts out on me, bummer! :(T.F
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
  • Options
    It does the same to me. The Dodge Dart ad crashed 4 time on me before I was able to get it completed and collect the gold.
  • Options
    LosLos Registered Users 263 Posts
    Has anyone been able to get the 10gold " learn about BP rewards " ? It crashes on both of my devices every time I try it
  • Options
    todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    I'll try it, hope it works. Some of these just don't pay out, no matter how many times iI try.
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx