Options

Sound bug!

When the independence event came out yesterday the sound are completely mixed up and annoying. I play on a new iPad mini, currently I'm at the lost temple. (Yes I'm starting over) I've completed region 5 and the independence event in that region. And the sounds are goofy. For instance, coin cha-chings, explosions, and the animals making the wrong sounds. It has carried over to the lost temple. The rhinos crying like sheep when shot. Even hearing jingle bells also. I was playing DH when the event went like, anyway of this bug getting fixed? Or do I have to wait for the next update, probably with a new bug also.
Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx

Comments

• Options
    todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    Meant to say: "when the event went live".
  • Options
    RooneRoone Registered Users 253 Posts
    Try hard closing the app and re-launching it. This should fix it. Let me know if it doesn't! Thanks!
  • Options
    How do you do that?
  • Options
    TotallyNotSteveTotallyNotSteve Registered Users 221 Posts
    If you're on iOS, press your device's home key twice, and an overview of your applications will appear. Swipe upward to close the application.

If you're on Android, tap the back key in the game until an exit prompt appears.
  • Options
    I'm on iPad mini, you have to double press the home button then swipe it away. I did that, not working! Still getting the coin cha-chings, jingle bells, sheep sounds, and when it it a timed hunt, the point were the timer is getting close to 00.00 there is no warning horn, instead it's a loud heartbeat!
  • Options
    Please help! I'd hate to stop playing until the next update!
  • Options
    Have you tried disabling and reenabling the sound from within the game?
  • Options
    Just tried it, no go! What else do you suggest? Thank you in advance for helping me with this :) T.F
  • Options
    Some of the sounds are similar to the ones in the dino hunter preview clip I've watched. Does that help?
  • Options
    Still waiting for a solution.
  • Options
    It's quite the puzzler. The best advice I can offer is to wait for the next update and hope that it fixes itself.

If I learn anything more or have any further ideas, I'll let you know.
  • Options
    Thanks, T.N.S Please keep me posted if you find out something, this is driving me crazy! But also kinda funny,lol!