Options

Face Book Videos

larrydeemerlarrydeemer Registered Users 31 Posts
Free Videos for gold are not offered on Face Book, anyone know of another way to earn gold on Face Book? Puts Face Book users at a real disadvantage.

Comments

• Options
    DjRadNaDDjRadNaD Registered Users 1,448 Posts
    do you have adblock disabled? there are plenty of ways to earn free gold on FB
    My device: iPhone 5c
    Choice Dude on Board
  • Options
    DjRadNaD wrote: »
    do you have adblock disabled? there are plenty of ways to earn free gold on FB

Yes, I do have it disabled. No free videos. I have other family members that play on their phones and they are able to watch free videos all the time. I am playing on my laptop via Face Book.
  • Options
    Yes, I do have it disabled. No free videos. I have other family members that play on their phones and they are able to watch free videos all the time. I am playing on my laptop via Face Book.

well there are a bunch of survey offers and such that you can do for free gold on facebook, and I believe if you play through facebook on your phone you can get gold for downloading apps
    Choice Dude on Board
  • Options
    Too bad there isn't a way to trade your $$ earned for Gold bars.
  • Options
    SubH2OSubH2O Registered Users 603 Posts
    Might seem a dumb question, but your location does not appear with your post... Are you based in the US or are you international?

US players get a TON more gold-earning opportunities than those of who are international. Frustratingly, I live about 6km/4miles from the US border, and can see the border crossing from the end of my street. I get 2 videos per day most of the time. Sounds like they get 5-10x that much on the other side of the bridge. Some days, I get nothing at all.

Being able to trade excess hunter bucks for gold would be great. Once an event or region is finished, I get bored with the contract hunts. I will play long enough to get my hunter bucks back to around $12 million, and then will pretty much leave the game for a while. I'll open the app to play my couple of videos each day, and to check if there are any new SponsorPay opportunities that aren't looking for my credit card information, but I play very little between restoring my bucks and the launch of a new region. Being able to trade excess bucks for gold would help keep me playing longer between releases, and help even the gold-earning differential between US and international players.
    Samsung Galaxy S4, Android 5.0.1 (retired)
    iPhone 6, iOS 9.2
  • Options
    I'm in the US. But I play through Face Book on my lap top so in order to get free gold I either have to download something or take a survey. No free video's like others get on ipads and phones.
  • Options
    Sunny ThaiSunny Thai Registered Users 439 Posts
    No gold to earn here in SE Asia with PC/FB. No videos, and surveys don’t like my IP. I have to buy flowers or software. I could change my IP to US, but that would dishonest……hmmmmmm? The only gold I have was earned through leveling up or completing bounties.

Gluadmin?
    Drink more beer. :cool:
  • Options
    comtoise70comtoise70 Registered Users 21 Posts
    Idem no gold has to win on Facebook France it is inequitable
  • Options
    JameshuntJameshunt Registered Users 51 Posts
    I am a facebook User From America and I am on the same boat. I have been complaining about this for a month actually.

No! Those free Offers for facebook are complete ****. I spent 3 days checking all the offers and:

First of all, the surveys suck! Every time I tried to do a survey I wasn't "Qualified" I must have tried 50 times. you can't do them unless you smoke or have young kids or stuff like that.
    I had enough and I was like, fine whatever let's just say I do smoke, the survey was like 49 pages and i got like 5 gold for it.

I wouldn't join other pages where to you have to pay or stuff like that, they don't seem very secure. (Besides it is not free gold if you have to pay another website for joining their stuff)

I did play a couple of Free games online but I only got a couple of gold, I played a Golf game for free, and a Kingdom building game, I even played some fantasy football game for 4 gold. It took forever and I didn't trust those sites too much.

In total, after 3 days of spending hours checking stuff out, i won like 25 gold but that was it.

As far as facebook and gold goes, we are totally screwed. There is no good way to get any gold.
  • Options
    Jameshunt wrote: »
    I am a facebook User From America and I am on the same boat. I have been complaining about this for a month actually.

No! Those free Offers for facebook are complete ****. I spent 3 days checking all the offers and:

First of all, the surveys suck! Every time I tried to do a survey I wasn't "Qualified" I must have tried 50 times. you can't do them unless you smoke or have young kids or stuff like that.
    I had enough and I was like, fine whatever let's just say I do smoke, the survey was like 49 pages and i got like 5 gold for it.

I wouldn't join other pages where to you have to pay or stuff like that, they don't seem very secure. (Besides it is not free gold if you have to pay another website for joining their stuff)

I did play a couple of Free games online but I only got a couple of gold, I played a Golf game for free, and a Kingdom building game, I even played some fantasy football game for 4 gold. It took forever and I didn't trust those sites too much.

In total, after 3 days of spending hours checking stuff out, i won like 25 gold but that was it.

As far as facebook and gold goes, we are totally screwed. There is no good way to get any gold.

facebook is probably the worst platform for gold, but it can be done.

android has most gold, apple has the club hunts, and facebook just has the ability of playing with a large screen and keyboard and mouse (not sure if keyboard and mouse is better, but it is a good change of pace if you are used to playing on phone.)
    Choice Dude on Board
  • Options
    JameshuntJameshunt Registered Users 51 Posts
    I know someone suggested I changed platforms and start the game again, but no way In HELL will I start to play deer hunter from zero. That would be absolute torture.

no.....no way in hell
  • Options
    the first regions are my favorite, but it is kinda lame when you get to thee higher levels that require you to do many contract hunts just to get money for upgrades for trophy hunts.

but on android, if you get a bunch of gold you can buy high level guns from the start and just fly through, and even buy energy... personally I dont have any androids, but am seriously considering getting one
    Choice Dude on Board
  • Options
    TdubTdub Registered Users 706 Posts
    Jameshunt wrote: »
    I know someone suggested I changed platforms and start the game again, but no way In HELL will I start to play deer hunter from zero. That would be absolute torture.

no.....no way in hell

It is actually alot of fun...I have 3 games going now at different levels. 2 on FB and on on Ipad. if not for the hard to get Gold, the FB games are my favorites although I am was more advanced on the Ipad~!~!
    Say What??