Options

screwed on the 1time offer for the freedom cannon

vid666vid666 Registered Users 76 Posts
My game froze up when I hit OK to buy the freedom cannon on its one time offer?!? That sucked big time. If I was being forced to buy a stupid cartoon looking gun, I at least wanted the ugly color flamboyant version. Dang it. I didnt get my 100 free gold on mother's day. I didnt get my 100 free gold on father's day. And now the Glu gods screwed me again...
Well happy stinking independance day to me then! Sucks to be a 3 time Android user loser.

Comments

• Options
    DjRadNaDDjRadNaD Registered Users 1,448 Posts
    there is an offer after both region 5 and region 8... region 8 deal is better
    My device: iPhone 5c
    Choice Dude on Board
  • Options
    SheppeckSheppeck Registered Users 1,609 Posts
    vid666 wrote: »
    My game froze up when I hit OK to buy the freedom cannon on its one time offer?!? That sucked big time. If I was being forced to buy a stupid cartoon looking gun, I at least wanted the ugly color flamboyant version. Dang it. I didnt get my 100 free gold on mother's day. I didnt get my 100 free gold on father's day. And now the Glu gods screwed me again...
    Well happy stinking independance day to me then! Sucks to be a 3 time Android user loser.

Why are you so concerned about the one time offers? There are numerous threads on how to get a lot of gold on android devices.
    :cool:iPhone 6:cool:
  • Options
    megageckomegagecko Registered Users 45 Posts
    Where do you go to get this free gold, other than tapjoy, they have taken me too many times? I'm on a kindle fire.
  • Options
    Max SterlingMax Sterling Registered Users 311 Posts
    megagecko wrote: »
    Where do you go to get this free gold, other than tapjoy, they have taken me too many times? I'm on a kindle fire.

I'm also on a Kindle fire and its frustrating to hear about all this "free" gold android users supposedly have access to. I downloaded DH reloaded and 5 other glu games. Played DH for a week gained no gold. Tapjoy screws me over BIG TIME!! if I had the gold for jusr half the offers I've completed I would be ok. If Im missing something then by all means, PLEASE anybody, tell me.
  • Options
    LosLos Registered Users 263 Posts

Have you looked at the FAQ thread on this forum?,it has info that explains how to get gold on android devices
  • Options
    No I haven't, but I will now. Thank you for the info!
  • Options
    Los wrote: »
    Have you looked at the FAQ thread on this forum?,it has info that explains how to get gold on android devices

Ok, I've read the faq thread and it stated that glu games share gold. Is this correct? If so, how do you transfer gold from one game to another. Thank you again for your help!
  • Options
    Ok, I've read the faq thread and it stated that glu games share gold. Is this correct? If so, how do you transfer gold from one game to another. Thank you again for your help!

it is automatic, your amount of gold is the same in most of glu games, it is a glu wallet, so if you have 100 in you wallet you can spend it in any game. and other games have daily bonuses in gold and other ways to earn gold in game...

it is calculated over their servers i believe
    Choice Dude on Board
  • Options
    DjRadNaD wrote: »
    it is automatic, your amount of gold is the same in most of glu games, it is a glu wallet, so if you have 100 in you wallet you can spend it in any game. and other games have daily bonuses in gold and other ways to earn gold in game...

it is calculated over their servers i believe

Hey alright, just the guy to respond,I believe that was your faq thread. By the way, you and some others offer great info imput to this forum and deserve a great BIG thank you for all your time and effort, you guys are awesome! I must be missing something because dh reloaded shows a different amount of gold than dh 2014 which I have 6 gold and that can't buy anything. Or this is one of those things that kindle users don't have? Once again, thank you for all your help!
  • Options
    I know that DH Reloaded should work, as long as you are connected to the servers/internet and using an android it should work.

I dont even have an android, so maybe someone else can help you.

Thanks for your gratitude, and good luck!
    Choice Dude on Board