Options

Climbing the IOS Leaderboards

Bill1957Bill1957 Registered Users 972 Posts
There's someone climbing the leaderboards real quick. This person was behind me both in kills and hunts. Now they are 8,000 kills and over 1,000 hunts ahead of me. I guess they are using a lot of gold. Can you figure out who I'm talking about??

Hint: I'm listed at #70 on the kills list and # 36 on the hunt list.
:cool:IPhone 6:cool:
Prev1

Comments

• Options
    SheppeckSheppeck Registered Users 1,609 Posts
    Is it Joan something? I noticed it a few days ago when I got passed on the leaderboard a few days ago on the number of hunts list.
    :cool:iPhone 6:cool:
  • Options
    AVICIIAVICII Registered Users 19 Posts
    How can Facebook hunters see the hunting list?
    Success is a Journey, not a Destination.
  • Options
    Sheppeck wrote: »
    Is it Joan something? I noticed it a few days ago when I got passed on the leaderboard a few days ago on the number of hunts list.

Yes, you're right. She is going crazy. I tried to stay ahead of her for 2 days but there's no way without using gold for energy.
  • Options
    AVICII wrote: »

I'm not sure if Facebook has a leaderboard. IOS and Android have a list but they are separate.
  • Options
    Sunny ThaiSunny Thai Registered Users 439 Posts
    AVICII wrote: »

No LB on FB. Ok?

ST
    Drink more beer. :cool:
  • Options
    Bill1957 wrote: »
    Yes, you're right. She is going crazy. I tried to stay ahead of her for 2 days but there's no way without using gold for energy.

Using gold for energy is a good way not to have any gold. She must have used over 2000 gold.

Btw is your avatar a 49ers symbol?
  • Options
    Using gold for energy is a good way not to have any gold. She must have used over 2000 gold.

Btw is your avatar a 49ers symbol?

Yes it is.
  • Options
    Eli_the_HunterEli_the_Hunter Registered Users 660 Posts
    I didn't play for three days, and only played once today.... I've dropped two spots on the leaderboard to #20. Once you get to the top 20 it's hard to move up, these are the addicted players such as myself :)
    :cool: iPhone 4s :cool:
  • Options
    @Bill1957 if you start playing the club hunts you would move up on the total kills leaderboard very quickly. Playing club club hunts is why I am so high on the total kills leaderboard.
  • Options
    LosLos Registered Users 263 Posts
    Maybe Joan scored a ton of gold last week! " somehow!!! "
  • Options
    Los wrote: »
    Maybe Joan scored a ton of gold last week! " somehow!!! "

Lol could be. I do remember there being some kind of gold glitch last week.
  • Options
    Hmmmm, gold? What's that?
  • Options
    @Bill1957 if you start playing the club hunts you would move up on the total kills leaderboard very quickly. Playing club club hunts is why I am so high on the total kills leaderboard.

Maybe I'll give it a try. I just opened a FB account so I should be able to do more of them. Do you use all your energy doing club hunts?
  • Options
    Maybe I'll give it a try. I just opened a FB account so I should be able to do more of them. Do you use all your energy doing club hunts?

I play each club hunt 3 times. And I do play all of the club hunts on every region. So I play between 30 and 60 club hunts a day. To me the club hunts are a lot more fun than doing the same contact hunts over and over again.
  • Options
    I play each club hunt 3 times. And I do play all of the club hunts on every region. So I play between 30 and 60 club hunts a day. To me the club hunts are a lot more fun than doing the same contact hunts over and over again.

So are you saying the club hunts are different than the contract hunts? Also does the club hunts count towards your total hunts?
  • Options
    So are you saying the club hunts are different than the contract hunts? Also does the club hunts count towards your total hunts?
    Club hunts are different than the contract hunts. For example on some of the bird hunts you can get 30 kills. And sometimes a lot more. On average you can probably get about 15 kills for each club hunt. And club hunts has its own leaderboard and does not count toward your total hunts.
  • Options
    Also the kills in the club hunts do count toward your total kills.

There is currently a bird club hunt on regions 1 and 2. Try those club hunts and you can see what I mean by being able to get a lot more kills by doing the club hunts.
  • Options
    Contract hunts give you an amount of animals to kill, club hunts give you about 45 seconds to kill as many animals as you can. If you're able to log in to your facebook through the game you will be able to play the hunts 3 times. Your kills add to your leader board count but the club hunts itself have its own leader board. Like Sheppeck said you can get quite a bit of kills on some of the hunts, especially most of the bird hunts. Just tinker with it and try a semi auto shotgun on some of the ones where the animals are close and aim and fire quickly and accurately on the ones with animals further away and you will see yourself moving up the leader board in no time! And catching Ms. Joan :)
  • Options
    Thanks Eli. You explained it much better than I did.
  • Options
    Thanks Eli. You explained it much better than I did.

Lol, you did a good job explaining it too buddy, I just added a little to it :)
  • Options
    Ok I did three club hunts in region 11.

30DF9EE0-9CE0-4B99-837C-568365863EF3_zpsanipsupe.png
  • Options
    That's good! Good job!
  • Options
    How long does it take gamecenter to enter the kills and hunts?
  • Options
    Sometimes right away. Other times a few hours. You never know with Game Center :(
  • Options
    Gamecenter is kind of weird sometimes. A lot of times it doesn't update until you go into it 2 times and sometimes you have to do another hunt and then it will update.

And that is when you can get into Gamecenter. Most of the time I can't get into it all.
  • Options
    Gamecenter is kind of weird sometimes. A lot of times it doesn't update until you go into it 2 times and sometimes you have to do another hunt and then it will update.

And that is when you can get into Gamecenter. Most of the time I can't get into it all.

Yeah, I've noticed Game Center is very iffy. I did over 15 club hunts last night and I got credit for the kills but not for the hunts. I'm still sitting at 50 hunts. Could it be that until the club hunt is finished you don't get credit for doing it? I did the two bird hunts in R1and R2 but I'm pretty sure those hunts will expire before they are completed. Will I get credit for doing them?
  • Options
    The club hunt doesn't need to finish for it to update on Gamecenter. And you just won't get the reward if the kill goal is not reached during the time.
  • Options
    DjRadNaDDjRadNaD Registered Users 1,448 Posts
    I know that yourself, shep, and Eli are leaderboards, but I myself don't really play much, I just come on and do the club hunts that will pay more than the contract hunts in R11, aside from sometimes when I am just in the mood to kill.

I have noticed that sometimes regions 1 and 2 have 40k hunters, so they are usually completed(but the total kills required is a lot now to compensate). In the highest levels the average is probably 14k, but here is images of one that had a 4 or 5 day timer and one that had 2day timer

0BQKzn4.jpg

StIdksU.jpg

Just wanted to point out that the factor for a club hunt to be completed aren't just the type of hunt(bird elk wolf etc) that can grant anywhere from 7 to 40 kills a hunt, but the timer, and the number of total club hunters on that region
    My device: iPhone 5c
    Choice Dude on Board
  • Options
    I just checked gamecenter again and the last time my club hunts updated was June 5th. Total kills and total hunts upgraded minutes ago. I think my club hunt counter is stuck. Anyone know how to unstick it?
  • Options
    I just checked gamecenter again and the last time my club hunts updated was June 5th. Total kills and total hunts upgraded minutes ago. I think my club hunt counter is stuck. Anyone know how to unstick it?

I just checked your Gamecenter club hunt stat and it shows you played 75 club hunts. And that it updated 15 minutes ago. Whatever you did seems to have got it unstuck.