Options

New hidden region or region 12 next?

BourbonBourbon Registered Users 15 Posts
What is the usual way these come out? I seem to remember hidden 2 then region 11. Will hidden 3 be next or region 12? We already have a region 12 gun from the independence series but I like the hidden hunts as well.

Comments

• Options
    Eli_the_HunterEli_the_Hunter Registered Users 660 Posts
    We will probably get the hidden region first and then region 12.... That has been the format since the first hidden region was released.
    :cool: iPhone 4s :cool:
  • Options
    todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    Man, I hope you right Eli, I love the hidden regions! A great concept to this game, as it takes a long time to complete! Bring it Ha! :) T.F
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
  • Options
    Eli_the_HunterEli_the_Hunter Registered Users 660 Posts
    Well, I know I'm right regarding the release of hidden regions in between new regions, but you never know what glu will do. If they stick to their pattern, we should have a new hidden region first :)

I'm with you Tod, hidden regions are fun, take a longer time to complete and a great concept to the game. I wonder if the new hidden region will be in America somewhere to go along with the independence event and 4th of July coming up?
    :cool: iPhone 4s :cool:
  • Options
    Bill1957Bill1957 Registered Users 972 Posts
    I like the hidden regions as well. A US themed event would fun for our Independence Day celebration.
    :cool:IPhone 6:cool: