Options

transferring gold from one glu game to another

Help, I'm desperate and need gold. Lol! I'm on a kindle fire hd(android) and play three other glu games and want to transfer the gold from those games to dh 2014. Can anyone tell me how this can be done or if this can be done?

Thank you in advance, Dave.

Comments

• Options
    brodeenbrodeen Registered Users 539 Posts
    Device:android 4.2 10.1 Tablet
  • Options
    DjRadNaDDjRadNaD Registered Users 1,448 Posts
    Brodeen, this guy is having trouble getting the glu wallet to work, he says he downloaded other glu games and the gold isnt being shared... I see you have android, do you know what might help him?

here is a great link http://ggnbb.glu.com/faq.php?faq=glu_credits#faq_glu_credits_sharing
    My device: iPhone 5c
    Choice Dude on Board
  • Options
    todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    Sorry, it cannot be done on kindle fire. I've tried every avenue, even talked to Amazon. Somehow it just does not work. Get used to playing the game Amazon's way, it's still the same. Different devices have their own advantages and disadvantages. Notice what I'm playing on. :) T.F
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
  • Options
    that makes sence, because I believe that the OS on kindle fire doesnt get updated anymore (only uses older android version), because google didnt like how amazon uses their own store on the kindle (amazon store) rather than google play.

and thus this might cause compatibily issues like the ones you guys are having :)
    Choice Dude on Board
  • Options
    megageckomegagecko Registered Users 45 Posts
    Well, that wasn't what I wanted to hear, but it is what it is! I'm still loving the game, its a blast! Once again you guys have been a great help. Maybe glu can come up with a way to convert this 100+million dollars in cash that I have into gold?

Thank you for the info,Dave.
  • Options
    todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    Totally true, it does have software updates, I just got one a week ago. But the game and app store is ruled by the Amazon way. Kinda like their new phone, I've heard mixed reviews on, needs to be more interactive with everything available. Not just what Amazon allows. But I must say their customer support is top notch, I can't say the same for Apple.
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
  • Options
    yea, the google-amazon relationship is very complicated haha, dont ever expect a straight answer on whether the kindle is a android or not.

as for an amazon phone I would wait a few years, if its new it is in beta and thus it probably will cost way more than it should, just like chromebooks. it is fun to watch amazon and google grow though, i think they are my favorite companies.
    Choice Dude on Board