• Options
    DjRadNaDDjRadNaD Registered Users 1,448 Posts
    89 :)

hehe
    My device: iPhone 5c
    Choice Dude on Board
  • Options
    LosLos Registered Users 263 Posts
    What do you think of the new shotgun? I really liked the region 11 shotgun. I prefer the simple 1 bead sights. These larger sights just block my view and there really not necessary on a shotgun.
  • Options
    Bill1957Bill1957 Registered Users 972 Posts
    Los wrote: »
    What do you think of the new shotgun? I really liked the region 11 shotgun. I prefer the simple 1 bead sights. These larger sights just block my view and there really not necessary on a shotgun.

Seems like the region 12 guns are all pretty weak. Takes two shots to almost kill anything. They make jackels really tough in China. Lol
    :cool:IPhone 6:cool:
  • Options
    don1923don1923 Registered Users 46 Posts
    Mine is totally locked up. Droid RAZR.
  • Options
    DeathShadow007DeathShadow007 Registered Users 593 Posts
    Los wrote: »

To be honest I love it! It's more like the SPAS-12, like the Maginot Marauder was, except this Plisskin Rattler is 1000x better!
    :cool: Blue iPhone 5c Verizon :cool:
  • Options
    JohnnyB1SDJohnnyB1SD Registered Users 3 Posts
    I've noticed if you use a weapon before it's region it makes it weak in the region it's for. I won the standard 11 assault rifle then it wouldn't kill any thing with one shot unless it was a vital organ. My problem is I won the asault rifle for the yellow river and it says I can play it now but it has me locked out. Any ideas?
    Sheppeck wrote: »
    I haven't seen any new species yet.
  • Options
    luzvimindoluzvimindo Registered Users 9 Posts
    Just got the new region today and I'm from the Philippines, after 9 hunts i got the one time offer and purchased the rhoman rifle for 89 gold.. I'm just a little envious on the people there in the U.S. Because they can watch a lot of videos in a day (for gold) while here in our country you'll be lucky if you can have 3 videos in a week..
  • Options
    DeathShadow007DeathShadow007 Registered Users 593 Posts
    Bill1957 wrote: »
    Seems like the region 12 guns are all pretty weak.

Yeah I hate that they upped the shotgun requirements...

I mean look at this:

Region 11: "Shotgun with 4533 power recommended"

Region 12: "Shotgun with 20498 power recommended"

I guess this is the price we pay for getting semi-auto shotguns for bucks...
    :cool: Blue iPhone 5c Verizon :cool:
  • Options
    Eli_the_HunterEli_the_Hunter Registered Users 660 Posts
    That seems a little extreme, I gotta check that out....... Thats a huge jump in power requirements, even for this game.
    :cool: iPhone 4s :cool:
  • Options
    deer sleigherdeer sleigher Registered Users 317 Posts
    Time to break out the RPG ;D
  • Options
    luzvimindoluzvimindo Registered Users 9 Posts
    Wheww!! It took me 5million hunter bucks to fully upgrade my new shotgun and rhoman rifle but it was worth it.. I'm done wih the trophy hunts now and I'm just enjoying the rest of region 12. Thanks Glu for the new region.
  • Options
    Sunny ThaiSunny Thai Registered Users 439 Posts
    Only one Trophy Hunt left on R12, and I’ll farm that (42k +)until the next region comes out. I have yet to do the “kill 6 guars” contract hunt, but looking forward to it. I bought the cash R12 rifle, and shotgun (love the semi-auto). I thought the standard hunts were a bit easy, but fun all the same. The hunt with the broken down house looks a lot like the house my wife grew up in, in SE Thailand. We stay there sometimes. It’s pretty much camping with a lean to, and lots of bugs.

Beer time

Sunny
    Drink more beer. :cool:
  • Options
    todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    Is it me, or is everything in these newer regions getting smaller? The graphic are great though!
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
  • Options
    Sunny ThaiSunny Thai Registered Users 439 Posts
    todfoxx wrote: »
    Is it me, or is everything in these newer regions getting smaller? The graphic are great though!

Play while diving. Everything appear 34% bigger and 25% closer .
    Drink more beer. :cool:
  • Options
    todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    That's funny dude!! Haha! :)
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
  • Options
    streplesstreples Registered Users 85 Posts
    i wish R13,14,15 & HR3 suddenly pop up with update map notification! :P
  • Options
    DjRadNaDDjRadNaD Registered Users 1,448 Posts
    streples wrote: »
    i wish R13,14,15 & HR3 suddenly pop up with update map notification! :P

that is a reoccurring dream of mine... by the way that is actually how you spell reoccurring, I had to check too!
    My device: iPhone 5c
    Choice Dude on Board
  • Options
    streplesstreples Registered Users 85 Posts
    DjRadNaD wrote: »
    that is a reoccurring dream of mine... by the way that is actually how you spell reoccurring, I had to check too!

use dash "-" to make it look easier lol :P