Options

Sleigh Bells!

Comments

• Options
    DjRadNaDDjRadNaD Registered Users 1,448 Posts
    love the snowmen! especially watching them fall apart in slow mo

and the guns, and basically everything :)
    My device: iPhone 5c
    Choice Dude on Board
  • Options
    also, you dont have the OTO snow plow price, but the regular sales price

the snowplow is 75 gold on OTO
    Choice Dude on Board
  • Options
    SheppeckSheppeck Registered Users 1,609 Posts
    I really do like this event. Especially since I already owned 3 of the 4 required weapons. The only weapon I didn't own was the Kringle.
    :cool:iPhone 6:cool:
  • Options
    GooberGoober Registered Users 9 Posts
    Can anyone else confirm the release of the new event?

YEP! Just got it an hour ago. The Christmas weapons do work, haven't seen and new weapons though. ENJOY!!

Goober

OH!! playing on iPad
  • Options
    Tanner96Tanner96 Registered Users 544 Posts
    I have noticed that none of the region events actually "require" a Holiday event weapon, the just recommend one. That tells me we can use any other weapon in our inventory. Has anyone tried?
    :mad:iPad 4:mad:
  • Options
    ZekeZeke Registered Users 42 Posts
    Yep, using the R12 shotgun and AR. Works fine, is there any benifit really to to buying the Christmas weapons?

Edit: just got the one time special offer, so picked it up for cheap just to have it.

OK, looks like the first two hunts are fine, then you need the Christmas weapons. So get them after the second hunt for the one time special.
    iPad 4
  • Options
    Tanner96 wrote: »
    I have noticed that none of the region events actually "require" a Holiday event weapon, the just recommend one. That tells me we can use any other weapon in our inventory. Has anyone tried?

I am on 18/30 on the region 3 event . And the holiday shotgun is required.F55541B0-9F87-43F2-9C02-C76695F0456B_zpsxbqmberl.png
  • Options
    todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    It will only let you go so far, eventually you will need to buy the required event weapon. This is fun, I like when the flying reindeer spiral to the ground after being shot! :cool:
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
  • Options
    wasnt sure where their organs were so I switched to the rifle...

kqxL4xa.png

P.S. I always love seeing the rare animal value, and animal name listed on right

Also I like the holiday deer, but flying reindeer and snowman are my favorites.

The red green white gold stars (as opposed to the red white blue gold from independence), but also when they are far away its like an aura, and you can get head shots lung shots etc, but when they are far away even the "hit" kills them... I think this is the only animal that has ever been killable with hits, but can also give you organs and stuff.

Thumbs up to this event x10
    Choice Dude on Board
  • Options
    DeathShadow007DeathShadow007 Registered Users 593 Posts
    DjRadNaD wrote: »
    kqxL4xa.png

I just had to lol at this!
    :cool: Blue iPhone 5c Verizon :cool:
  • Options
    also wanted to say I like all the trophy still event hunts, like dasher and frostman, just adds variety
    Choice Dude on Board
  • Options
    Who would have thought you'd get a brain shot on a snowman! Lol, can't wait to see the other regions, gonna take my time. I think the purpose for building up our platinums is that a hidden region is looming around the corner! Waiting for my energy to refill so it's off to Dino hunter, almost at 3mil hunter bucks! :cool:
  • Options
    DeathShadow007DeathShadow007 Registered Users 593 Posts
    A3CAE3DF-5462-4992-ADB6-8DCDDEE83E81_zpsnep98n4v.png

Fully upgraded Kringle costs over 450 plats in case anyone wants to know. I'm definitely loving this gun and hope it comes back again this holiday season!
    :cool: Blue iPhone 5c Verizon :cool:
  • Options
    casajrcasajr Registered Users 1,468 Posts
    I've got the Open Fire from the previous event. For the others, I think I'll just go as far as I can. I'm saving my gold for R13 weapons.
    Common Sense is an ultra-rare superpower.
  • Options
    I got a one time offer for the Kringle for 262 gold after the third hunt.
  • Options
    megageckomegagecko Registered Users 45 Posts
    Sheppeck wrote: »
    I got a one time offer for the Kringle for 262 gold after the third hunt.

If you own the Kringle do you have to buy the Open Fire to complete R4 and the same for the Jolly, if owned do you need the Snow Plow to complete R3?
  • Options
    megagecko wrote: »
    If you own the Kringle do you have to buy the Open Fire to complete R4 and the same for the Jolly, if owned do you need the Snow Plow to complete R3?

You have to use the required weapon for each region. If you don't have the gold, you could just wait to do the event. Glu usually makes the event weapons available for cash before the event ends.
  • Options
    You have to use the required weapon for each region. If you don't have the gold, you could just wait to do the event. Glu usually makes the event weapons available for cash before the event ends.

Well I own the Jolly from last year, does that mean I can atleast win the bow or do the other events need to be complete first? Also, did I miss out on the 4th event guns for cash? Cause there gone now and just yesterday still said gold, but I am on kindle/amazon!
  • Options
    Well I own the Jolly from last year, does that mean I can atleast win the bow or do the other events need to be complete first? Also, did I miss out on the 4th event guns for cash? Cause there gone now and just yesterday still said gold, but I am on kindle/amazon!
    I have read that you win the Sterling cloak bow for completing the region 9 event. You can do the events in any order that you want to.

I'm not sure what you are asking about the 4th event guns for cash. I already owned the open fire which is used for the region 4 event.
  • Options
    I have read that you win the Sterling cloak bow for completing the region 9 event. You can do the events in any order that you want to.

I'm not sure what you are asking about the 4th event guns for cash. I already owned the open fire which is used for the region 4 event.

I was referring to the Independence Day event(4th for short),sorry! I missed out on one of them cause I didn't have the money to buy gold,was shocked when I saw one of them for cash! I just started back to work, so will probably be able to buy them before its all over! Wish I could get free gold, thats why I can't have sympathy for guys that say I don't have cash and want to save my gold! Gold cost me real cash!
  • Options
    The flying reindeer are AWESOME!!!!!
  • Options
    Tanner96Tanner96 Registered Users 544 Posts
    The flying reindeer are AWESOME!!!!!

I agree. Especially when they hit the ground after you kill them.
    :mad:iPad 4:mad:
  • Options
    DadoDado Registered Users 4 Posts
    too boring, too stupid, too expensive - no fun at all....
  • Options
    Then uninstall, play another game and have a nice day.
  • Options
    I almost have all of the event weapons, one more to buy. I hope,hope,hope they will be needed on the x-mas event! But you never know, the could have us buying candy cane pistols or sleigh bell crossbows!! :cool:T.F
  • Options
    Bill1957Bill1957 Registered Users 972 Posts
    Dado wrote: »
    too boring, too stupid, too expensive - no fun at all....

Go play angry birds.
    :cool:IPhone 6:cool:
  • Options
    I still havent finished, but it seems I am killing all of santas reindeer...
    Choice Dude on Board
  • Options
    DjRadNaD wrote: »
    I still havent finished, but it seems I am killing all of santas reindeer...
    I just finished the event. I enjoyed it a lot. And a great way to get a lot of eagles for the next event or hidden region. Hopefully the Sterling cloak bow will be needed for the next hidden region.
  • Options
    garymckinnon31garymckinnon31 Registered Users 176 Posts
    Yep I agree. Killing Randy the reindeer twice now. Before I switched phones I had all of the guns. Thanks glu for bringing back the guns because I love these guns.
  • Options
    I like the 200 rounds on the Kringle. Having a lot of fun with this gun.