Options

Could not login to Facebook iPad error

Hi

I started playing Deer Hunter 2014 yesterday on my iPad and I have done a club hunt but to be able to do another one, it asks me to like or comment on Facebook.

I then click either one of those, I get a popup asking for permission, I give permission and then I get an error "Could not login to Facebook"

This is a screenshot of it https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/27018680/deer-hunter-error.JPG

I have tried deleting the app, removing it from Facebook (I logged into the Facebook version of the app to see if that would help)

I just don't get what is happening, I have searched to see if there is a solution but I cannot find one :(

Anyone able to help?

Thanks

Comments

• Options
    DjRadNaDDjRadNaD Registered Users 1,448 Posts
    I had the problem when I first started playing, I dont remember what I did to fix it, but it is a very easy fix
    My device: iPhone 5c
    Choice Dude on Board
  • Options
    nickc25nickc25 Registered Users 7 Posts
    DjRadNaD wrote: »
    I had the problem when I first started playing, I don't remember what I did to fix it, but it is a very easy fix

I've tried all sorts but it just does not work, it asks my permission each time and each time it just says could not login to Facebook, surely the developers should look at a major bug like this? It would be in their best interests to do so too as it would create more awareness of the game, I actually found the game by seeing someone like it on Facebook...
  • Options
    SheppeckSheppeck Registered Users 1,609 Posts
    Try turning on notifications in settings for DH14 on your device.
    :cool:iPhone 6:cool:
  • Options
    nickc25nickc25 Registered Users 7 Posts
    Sheppeck wrote: »
    Try turning on notifications in settings for DH14 on your device.

Everything is on, tried with my iPhone 4S, iPhone 5S, iPad Mini and iPad Air :(

All on latest iOS!
  • Options
    SheppeckSheppeck Registered Users 1,609 Posts
    nickc25 wrote: »
    Everything is on, tried with my iPhone 4S, iPhone 5S, iPad Mini and iPad Air :(

All on latest iOS!

The problem has to be a setting on your device. I don't have any problems playing the club hunt 3 times on my iPhone 5.
    :cool:iPhone 6:cool: