Options

Tips and Tricks

Lucy.Lucy. Registered Users 9 Posts

If anyone has any useful tips, tricks or hints
which can help in the game, please share!

I would love to learn from your experience.

Comments

• Options
    SynonymSynonym Registered Users 15 Posts
    Hmm most obvious would have to be to look around and spot all the required animals before you shoot. Also it's best to kill the animals near the exit points first. If the objective is just to kill said animal it's best to kill it with headshots/brainshots as they often kill. Also if an animal is near an exit and the objective is a lung shot and the rifle isn't a semi (guns bought with bucks) and not likely to kill in 1 hit, I shoot the legs as it slows them down. That's it for me ^^
  • Options
    casajrcasajr Registered Users 1,468 Posts
    I second the find the animal first (this is not always easy if you are playing on a small screen) and plan your shot strategy. If getting lung shots, then try to move so that your two animals are nearly in a line, so you do not need to move your gun much.

Kill the furthest ones first. If it is a predator, kill the closest one first, the rest will find you. Go for brain shots, neck shots and head shots as a first choice, since these are the hardest bounties to get. The lung and heart shot bounties are actually the easiest ones.

You will also learn to love your bows if you have gotten that far.

Less scope is usually better than more scope.

Keep your second gun handy and be ready to switch. For the multiple kill rifle hunts, the AR is a useful second gun. For others, the shotgun or pistol is best.

Learn where the lungs are, so you don't need to rely on IR.

The bears always stand up when a shot is fired, so they are a great opportunity to get the organ or neck shot. They also do ballet when they die.
    Common Sense is an ultra-rare superpower.