Options

Legendary City on iOS requires an update to v2.3 which will be in the store today!

Hey all, for today's release on iOS to get Legendary City you will need to update DH14 to v2.3 once it's on the Apple store. We've submitted it to Apple but it takes several hours to make it to all their servers. Some people will be able to download it before others so if you don't see it but others do, just be patient!

Comments

• Options
    SheppeckSheppeck Registered Users 1,609 Posts
    Roone, thanks.
    :cool:iPhone 6:cool:
  • Options
    Tanner96Tanner96 Registered Users 544 Posts
    Roone wrote: »
    Hey all, for today's release on iOS to get Legendary City you will need to update DH14 to v2.3 once it's on the Apple store. We've submitted it to Apple but it takes several hours to make it to all their servers. Some people will be able to download it before others so if you don't see it but others do, just be patient!

The update is available now. Thanks for the info.
    :mad:iPad 4:mad:
  • Options
    todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    What about the folks using android?
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
  • Options
    ben0526ben0526 Registered Users 11 Posts
    I received an alert from Facebook that it's ready there, but when I went to DH14, it's nowhere?
  • Options
    luzvimindoluzvimindo Registered Users 9 Posts
    Roone wrote: »

Thanks Roone.
  • Options
    michaeljpmichaeljp Registered Users 36 Posts
    luzvimindo wrote: »
    Thanks Roone.

I had finished region 12 before the update. After the update I'm back in region 11 and can't get back into 12 or 13
  • Options
    RooneRoone Registered Users 253 Posts
    michaeljp wrote: »
    I had finished region 12 before the update. After the update I'm back in region 11 and can't get back into 12 or 13

Take a look at this thread.

http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?108985-what-the-hell-have-you-done-glu
  • Options
    derekitec@gmail.comderekitec@gmail.com Registered Users 2 Posts
    What about android users?
  • Options
    RooneRoone Registered Users 253 Posts
    What about android users?

It still has not been released on Android. We do not have an ETA at this time, however the team has been working like crazy to get it out as soon as they can!
  • Options
    garymckinnon31garymckinnon31 Registered Users 176 Posts
    Will it be released today