Options

Hidden region 3 is available

13Next

Comments

• Options
    Max SterlingMax Sterling Registered Users 311 Posts
    Sunnuvabich!!! This feels like the longest its taken Amazon to get an update to us since I started playing DH'14 back in February. I mean, though its been a drag to ALWAYS be the last one to the party, the quality of the kindle fire, it's service and of Amazon's customer care is more than enough to make up for it but this has been the most excruciating wait. Its strange, too because 3 weeks ago I almost completely stopped playing DH'14. Not because of DinoHunter. Boredom took its toll on me n I thought I was over the game for good. Then I found myself checking in daily to see if we got the update. Im excited about this game again and now I cant wait. Amazon please hurry!:)
  • Options
    todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    Max, that's when I started playing DH on kindle in February. Btw, I just spoke to Amazon app. Dept. and she told me she would send my detailed concerns to the "review team" on why it takes so long to get updates or games to show up on kindle. I only took them 2 weeks to get dino hunter in the App Store! Also trying to get the Glu wallet added to kindle, but that is up to Glu not Amazon. So hang in there it's coming! Please post if you get it! Thanks T.F. :cool:
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
  • Options
    Bill1957Bill1957 Registered Users 972 Posts
    todfoxx wrote: »
    Did you upgrade the Sterling infiltratrer?

No, I won't do that until it's needed. I just update these bows when I need too.
    :cool:IPhone 6:cool:
  • Options
    SheppeckSheppeck Registered Users 1,609 Posts
    I completed all of the rare hunts. And upgraded the Sterling infiltrator to level 8 in all categories. I decided not to fully upgrade the bow and save the 559 plats I have left for whatever comes next.
    :cool:iPhone 6:cool:
  • Options
    Sheppeck wrote: »
    I completed all of the rare hunts. And upgraded the Sterling infiltrator to level 8 in all categories. I decided not to fully upgrade the bow and save the 559 plats I have left for whatever comes next.

About how many plats to upgrade the bow?
  • Options
    SheppeckSheppeck Registered Users 1,609 Posts
    Bill1957 wrote: »

I am not sure. I didn't keep track. I upgraded the bow as soon as I earned the plats.
    :cool:iPhone 6:cool:
  • Options
    Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    Bill1957 wrote: »

Around 2000 plats. Didnot keep track since I upgrade with gold. The new event earns u a lot of plats though. A total of 4337 if my calculations are correct. And I mean regions 8+9+Hidden 3. I started out with around 6300 plats and now I stepped over 10600.
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)
  • Options
    Around 2000 plats. Didnot keep track since I upgrade with gold. The new event earns u a lot of plats though. A total of 4337 if my calculations are correct. And I mean regions 8+9+Hidden 3. I started out with around 6300 plats and now I stepped over 10600.

Thanks for the info. I started r3 with 2055 plats. I upgraded the 2 bows to do r3 with them and got all the way down to 73. I'm now up to 2200+. I'm not using gold to upgrade because I might get that 2800 gold weapon when and if the new region comes out.
  • Options
    Sunny ThaiSunny Thai Registered Users 439 Posts
    HR3 Rare Hunts complete. Earned about 1100 Plats. Now, on to 8 and 9.
    Drink more beer. :cool:
  • Options
    I've finished the rare hunts in 8&9 but still working on h3. I have now accumulated 2881 plats.
  • Options
    Just finished the rare hunts in H3. Finished with 2907 plats. Total plats earned in H3 was a little over 4800.
  • Options
    vinningaloketvinningaloket Registered Users 8 Posts
    I´ve completed R8 and R9 with all the Rare hunts completed. I´ve got a very updated Barton Mk7 and a Sawtooth that just got me through R9 and all this with 940 plats in my pocket. 4800 extra will do the trick, good to know!
    The map of H3 looks to be the best ever, 80 hunts, Trophy and Rare hunts. I am excited even if I don´t have much time to game right now.
    Best regards!