Options

rare hunts region 8 and 9

randya51randya51 Registered Users 73 Posts
Does anyone know how many rare hunts are in region 8 and 9 for the new release. I have 4 map pieces in region 8 but the rare hunts seem to never end?
Playing on galaxy note 3

Comments

• Options
    Tanner96Tanner96 Registered Users 544 Posts
    randya51 wrote: »
    Does anyone know how many rare hunts are in region 8 and 9 for the new release. I have 4 map pieces in region 8 but the rare hunts seem to never end?

I'm not really sure how many there are. When they are done, a green check mark will appear telling you they are finished. Just keep playing them and accumulate as many plats as you can.
    :mad:iPad 4:mad:
  • Options
    Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    randya51 wrote: »

It took around 18 rare hunts for each region to close. I am still working on the hidden region rare hunts which are taking forever :)
    I have earned over 4200 platinums so far. Much more than the 3706 platinums earned for hidden region 2 (isle of thule)
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)
  • Options
    blue ridgeblue ridge Registered Users 442 Posts
    By the way, you don't have to close region 8. Once you get the final map piece (you can tell by the pieces needed for hidden region 3), move on to region 9 if you are in a hurry to unlock the hidden region. You can always go back and play the rare hunts, they aren't going anywhere.
    Facebook player
  • Options
    Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    Legendary city rare hunts also took around 18 hunts to close.
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)