Options

Wth!!!!!

It sure would be nice if glu could get this **** unstuck
and help amozon to release the latest updates for us kindle users!!!!

Comments

• Options
    todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    I believe that this is the longest wait time kindle has had so far. And if anybody chimes in to say something clever, or stupid, what exactly would the do if this was the issue on ios? No, really.. What would you be doing about it ? Think about it first, before you reply.
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
  • Options
    Max SterlingMax Sterling Registered Users 311 Posts
    Yes, this is definitely the longest we've had to wait for an update in the past 6 months. I didnt play this game before that so I dont know if there's ever been a longer wait. On average we have gotten updates about 5 days after other platforms. This is day 8. I know that T.F. and another kindle user have contacted Amazon about this issue. I guess theres really nothing we can do but wait
  • Options
    todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    That's about it, it was the summer sleigh bells event that was available for kindle a few days later than all others. I'm curious to see what will happen when the new event "Rohman power tour" will get to kindle. Watch we will get them both at the same time! Then we'll have our hands full! Then we keep our mouths shut and be grateful that we have them!! :cool: T.F
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx